MAIL CALL ¡!¡!¡

Okay sent you a pm

5 Likes

My latest package I got from AmiAmi, had both figures pre-ordered.

Got an Aqua figure from KonoSuba season 3, it’s a prize figure so she wasn’t that expensive, plus I got a Wiz Nendoroid to go with my other KonoSuba Nendies.

DHL took their sweet time for delivery, (it was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday but got delayed till Wed, then got delayed again, finally got it yesterday). I was beginning to think they lost the package.

7 Likes

I got maiiil! Thanks @Beestie for the gift, you shouldn’t have :face_holding_back_tears:

And we got a Double, :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: since @Zoysite13 gave it to me first🤣

And a personalize note. Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I had ordered you a set of three. Amazon broke it up. This one apparently came first, with 2 more arriving eventually.

8 Likes

Got a prezzie in the post today. Thanks, Mage! She’s the only Konosuba girl I didn’t have.

6 Likes

welcome to the Soviet Yunyun Comrade!

(its a good figure, I have all the KonoSuba Pop Up Parade figures myself!)

6 Likes

Привет, Comrade Yunyun!

6 Likes

Welcome duders, it was either her or a Stl for gobbo minatures lol

6 Likes

Wrong thread. Ignore.

6 Likes

Gasp!! Le mail for me!?

6 Likes

Woowwwww lol @Hestia25 got me, At first it was just a plain white pillow cover and then I opened the box

I will never sleep alone again!

Ready to go

7 Likes

Omgggg it looks better than the picture, enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks Hestia :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but welllll there was another side to it lol I can not post it here

6 Likes

Discorddd :eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

@Zoysite13 hey my man thanks! I didnt even know they had a makima one crazy, An the manga will be a good read lol

5 Likes

Glad you liked them and glad they arrived without issue. That manga series is really good, I’ve been following that one for a while! Of course I love Isekai trash anime and manga, lol. I figured you would like Makima, I’m more of a Power man myself though obviously.

5 Likes

I believe you I am gonna dive into it later tonight, Yea yea I know don’t get me wrong I like power as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Just got the Kanna Nendoroid in today, i got Kobayashi ordered from Amiami now too that should come in the next few weeks (combined the order with a pre-order). All I need now is the Ilulu Nendoroid and I have all the Dragon Maid Nendoroids.

4 Likes

I got me some Jack and a personalized Keychains with my name, along with an ID card case for work :grin:

6 Likes

So has anyone noticed that Amazon has started to get away from sending some figurines in boxes and are sending them in paper packages and those figurines are only in plastic bags.

5 Likes