Media Feed

:liz_wow: :liz_wow: :liz_wow:

Awwwwwww! This is so cool! Thank you all for being so welcoming!!! Im happy to see that my talents were put to good use and to benefit the Oatku Fam!

7 Likes

Who is this mysterious Waifu?

More at: ecchi.ai/box

6 Likes

Our new Blog “Five Charming Maids from Anime Who Will Be Happy to Serve You!” has been out

You can read more at: Five Anime Maids Who Are Happy to Serve You! - The Otaku Box

6 Likes

“Irina Jelavic is the waifu who can teach you things no one else will!” Blog is out

You can read more at: Irina Jelavic, The Teacher Waifu - The Otaku Box

6 Likes

Get the coolest anime loot!

5 Likes

“What’s an Anime Box? Getting Anime Merch Has Never Been so Easy!” Blog

You can read more at: What's an Anime Box? Monthly Anime Merch! - The Otaku Box

7 Likes

" Basilisk’s Akeginu Has Snuck Into Your Home! Can You Resist Her Charm?" Blog
Read more at: Basilisk's Akeginu Has Snuck Into Your Home! Can You Resist Her Charm? – The Otaku Box

5 Likes

I’ve been seeing a lot of items being advertised on Instagram for the Otaku Box which we have never gotten as of yet, such as the Konosuba Aqua flask, Revy Bottle Opener, etc.

7 Likes

Yup! Future otaku box items, perhaps?? That Aqua flask is pretty awesome! Did you, by any chance, already see the advertised upcoming June figure?

6 Likes

Get cool anime-themed items in each box!

5 Likes

yup, that is super cool Aqua flash :star_struck:

5 Likes

Most of the items are in the past boxes, and there are some new ones that we have not gotten yet. :liz_bongo: :liz_bongo: :liz_bongo:

5 Likes

Get a scroll with exclusive artwork in each box!

6 Likes

" New to Anime? Here are my top 5 recommendations for beginners!" Blog
You can read more at : New to Anime? Here are my top 5 recommendations for beginners! – The Otaku Box

5 Likes

No I did not see the new June Figure. Who is it? (use spoiler tags/images or just text me in instagram)

4 Likes

Still waiting on that Rachnera figure to come in the box to go with the Wall Scroll, not giving up hope yet.

5 Likes

Nevermind, I just seen it. I never check the Facebook page for The Otaku Box often, as it gets the same ads as Instagram. Apparently the header has the Crimson Titania Bunny Suit figure on display on the page header there.

6 Likes

A New blog has just been out “Got Limited Time? Four Anime to Watch in Less Than An Hour!”

More at: Four Anime to Watch in Less Than An Hour! - The Otaku Box

6 Likes

Vote for your favorite shirt design and the winner is included in the next box!

8 Likes

“Six Reviews You Need to See Before Subscribing to The Otaku Box!”

More at: Six Reviews About The Otaku Box! - The Otaku Box

6 Likes