Music is life

Oh wow. Geesh they were played out so much. I remember putting them on my zune. Alright but a hit wonder.

2 Likes

Hunh?? I have cds from bam in like the 90s from Korea and Japan that play just fine. You must have gotten some knock offs.

3 Likes

Are you asking a question? Lol. Now I’m confused lol

3 Likes

No, I was making a statement.

3 Likes

I guess. Mom mom taught English to the locals and they would bring gifts for her and the kids. I had an array of music back in elementary

3 Likes

Ahhh ok.

3 Likes

Okay story time lol…

Mom says I only listened to classical music when I was like 4 or 5, but all I remember is pestering my dad to play music on those really old computers with those green monitors… (maybe that’s why I like 8bit now? lol). I know she listened to Samba (and its variations) and Country music a lot, so that’s what I’d listen to daily.

I went through a pop phase too, until I found out most of the songs I liked were translations and I felt SO BETRAYED :rofl::rofl::rofl: That was around the same time I had access to the Internet and discovered anime songs… and than Vocaloid… and here we are XD

Oh and there’s Disney princess hits (and a few broadway/musical themes) too!! I’ve always loved those!!

5 Likes

A pop phase lol. I went through a rap/hip hop phase. I still like some but I prefer older stuff…the stuff I know. Lol.

4 Likes

Im a metalhead to broi did go to a show…you prob going to get so “JELLY”…

==THE BIG 4== 
6 Likes

@Keiffer iv seen roger waters two times 1st was THE WALL LIVE at the rose bowl most epic show iv ever seen. …the whole show was biulding THE WALL around them performing then sections part of THE WALL would pop out and be a mini stage …like the sean from the movie THE WALL … It was an exact replica of the movie and it was awesome that happened after intermission who’s a long concert that’s concerned I’ve ever been to…

3 Likes

I really like the ticket designs. Very authentic I must say

4 Likes

@Keiffer @JoJotheThird
Hear is a pic of roger waters playin Comfortably numb at desert trip in Coachella Valley where i was bartending

Her is the line up

5 Likes

Wow, that’s dope. Smth really cool

4 Likes

Yea it was fun i was bartending at the mane bar facing the stage
…and it was 2 weekends

4 Likes

Yeah, I imagine it must be an amazing experience :thinking:

4 Likes

Yep…and i do Coachella and stagecoach

4 Likes

I enjoy rock, more so alt rock, hip hop, orchestra music from so many hours put into ff games lol, 8bit music is fun and of course my electronic and d’n’b​:grin:. Seen a bunch of djz live, and went to all the linkin park concerts they did out my way, before chester passed…:disappointed:

6 Likes

My son turned me on to LP back in the early 00s. They were his favorite band. Mt favorite of all time is Aerosmith, with Shinedown as my fave new band. But LP does stay on my MP3 playlists with a strong presence: New Divide, Faint, Crawling, What I’ve Done, Numb, and more.

4 Likes

Lol im at work listing to Meteor-A

4 Likes

Man I still rock out to LP on the way to work nothing will ever change that even more so they have a Lp song in a gundam game and it just fits perfectly

5 Likes