New Anime Announcements

The sad reality. However, maybe you guys know any good live actions based on anime? I tried to remember one and Attack On Titan movie came to my mind and… uh…

5 Likes

Full metal? I guess people say that one is pretty good

6 Likes

The Rurouni Kenshin movies on Netflix are pretty awesome. You should check those out!

9 Likes

Oh geez…set up for failure lol
Hey actually I totally forgot about those, what @Metallman said. Those were not to bad.

5 Likes

Seems to be fun, I’ll give it a try, thank you! :+1:

5 Likes

Cut and pasted from a FB article. I don’t believe English was their 1st language.

To everyone who doesn’t know yet, Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari (Tales of the Wedding Rings) is getting a Anime.

The Genres are Action, Adventure, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Isekai (Teleport into a Other World Type) Romance, Seinen and Supernatural.

The Story is about a Teenager Young Man name Haruto Satou, who has been in love with his childhood friend and neighbour Hime, even since she and her Grandfather, appear in his life 10 Years ago.

He was going to confess his love to her, but Hime said that she and her Grandfather are going to be leaving tomorrow, feeling heartbroken he decided to follow her, and saw her going through a portal, he then realised that Hime came from Another World, and jump into the portal too.

When everything clear up, Haruto Satou was in the middle of Hime and the Second Prince of the Gisara Empire Wedding, but then a Monster appeared and started to attack everyone, So Hime kiss Haruto Satou, then a Ring appear on his finger and he kill the Monster, then pass out.

Once he wake up, Hime told him everything, her real name is Krystal Novaty, the Crown Princess of Nokanatika Kingdom, her Grandfather isn’t her “Grandfather” but the Kingdom Royal Sage, the reason why she was in his World, was to hide from enemies, the Monster he kill is a Abyss Monster’s, the servant to the Abyss King, and that both of them are now Married, what surprise him.

She also told him that the Ring he has is the Light Ring of the Humans, and he needs to Marries 4 other Princess from different Races, to gain their Ring Power, the Wind Ring of the Elf’s, the Fire Ring of the Catfolks, the Water Ring of the Dragonkins, and the Earth Ring of the Dwarfs, so he can become the Ring King, in order to defeat the Abyss King, and save her World.

Can he defeat the Abyss King, and save her World, or can he really loves 4 more Women’s, and still be in love with Hime?

The Author who writes this Manga, is the same one who did “To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts” what that one about, is they was a Country who give some of their Soldiers, the Ability to turn into Monster from Myths and Legends, to fight in the War, but once the War was over, some has gone Rouge, and one Soldier hunt down his formal Comrades, with a help from one of his friends Daughter.

They did a Anime too, 12 Episodes and they use 30 Chapters, but they did some changes, like explain the background story more than the Manga did, and add a Character or 2 that wasn’t in the Manga, it was out in 2019, but no sign of Season 2.

But anyway about the upcoming Anime, don’t know how many Episodes will it have, maybe the usual 12 or 13 Episodes, but if we are lucky enough, hopefully 24 or more Episodes, and when they tell you that a Manga is getting a Anime, it’s took like 2 Years for the Anime to Aired, so you might need to write it down.

And the reason why it takes 2 Years, is because with the Anime coming out this Year, and Anime that are already planning to come out next Year, and needs to fine to the right Soundtracks, Voice Actor and Actress, and what Scenes needs to Change, Cut and Added in, how much Money they need, and some few other things that needed to be done.

And the Anime announcement was like 2 Weeks ago, so yeah it is going to take some time.

Don’t know how many Chapters they will use, but if they do use 30 Chapters like the other Anime, it will be fine as he gets all 5 of his Wives by then, and the Ending of that Chapter might be fitting.

The Manga Chapter come out once a Month or 2, and it is nearly at the End, so maybe this might be one of these types of Anime, that will finished like the Manga, not half way or quarter done, and since it going to take 2 Years to make, it might be finished by then.

Oh and Haruto was Call Satou throughout the whole story, until Chapter 56 revealed that Satou is his last name, thought you need to know.

9 Likes

Well, it looks like we have some nice horns here :partying_face:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Lolwut?

6 Likes

I went to see the movie at AMC Theaters in Arlington, TX last Saturday. I like it.

5 Likes

Dang @scthi you aren’t to far from me I am in the Fort Worth area

5 Likes

I’m waaaay down West I-20 in Midland.

4 Likes

@Beestie still closer than another state but I know what you mean

4 Likes

so… this is really happening… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I know, right? I thought it was a joke.

4 Likes

Probably because reincarnated as a sword did well.

5 Likes

This looks interesting.

3 Likes