One Piece: Odyssey

Anyone excited about this one? :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

One Piece with Persona gameplay sounds awesome. Though I wish they had applied that formula to the main story, Naruto Storm style

6 Likes

I am and not looking forward to it. I most likely will wait a while till I get it. My nephew has it preordered so I’ll base it off his play through and most likely will try it out on his system lol.

5 Likes

i’m going to do my best to get this game :fire::fire:

4 Likes

I plan to buy it and play on my PS5… :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Im still on the fence about this game. Imma wait and see what my nephew says about it, he has it preordered. It looks awesome but yeah don’t want to get bam boozeled.

4 Likes

Well, I agree…
Previous One Piece games were not so good…

3 Likes

Hopefully its a solid turn base game that is all I am asking for.

3 Likes

Yeah that dynasty warriors like play style,not a fan

3 Likes

I am sure it will be decent… Yes, combat will be turn based and that is good…

4 Likes

It is especially worth considering that many anime games or games based on films in general do not come out very well… heh… This one looks great

4 Likes

Yeah not to many good games that were originally anime’s/movies. It super rare. Feel like there always rushed, like there just trying to get the consumers money. The worst I’ve ever played was that avatar game when the movie came out. Not to be mistaken with the last air bender.

4 Likes

Haha man, I remember the avatar game, I completed it and was really confused. However, I liked the option to pick a side tho. At the same time strange and cool was the game based on the Chronicles of Narnia (but maybe I think so just because I was a kid and at this time only got the ps3 recently)

4 Likes

Yeah, visually it was hard on the eyes. You could tell they rushed it. Never played the marina game.

4 Likes

Well Dragon Ball Xenoverse is a pretty decent game for me…

4 Likes

Xenoverse is pretty decent i will back that

3 Likes

I pre-ordered it and it was the funniest thing, the GameStop I pre-ordered it from was only going to receive 2 copies. I wound up getting the only other copy they were getting because another person pre-ordered it

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @KATornado7999

3 Likes

One piece odyssey is a pretty decent game. Really enjoying the turn based fighting. Kinda lame it’s not open world but what it does to keep you in the story and what not. This game is definitely made for a yo e to pick up and play. I give this 4 Liz’s out of 5.
Sorry @Liz to use you as a grading system. Lol

3 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes