Games looking forward to in 2023

What new games are you looking forward to this year?

4 Likes

I’m personally looking forward to the next part of Final Fantasy7 remake. Solo level is getting a mobile game so I’m definetly looking forward to that being a huge fan of the series.

2 Likes

Two mobile games for me, Aether Gazer and Wuthering Waves. (I think WW is mobile, at least…)

4 Likes

Havnt heard of either of these. Any links?
I’m also looking forward to Blue Protocol

3 Likes

Probably best to look up gameplay videos of each. Both games have had betas/test runs so far. Anyone who’s played either Honkai Impact 3rd or Punishing Gray Raven might feel at home with at least one of these.

But if you just want info, I’ll link the sites for each here.

4 Likes

Thanks. Also not sure if you saw the game Eversoul. It supposed to be out today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Doesn’t interest me, I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Ahh ok. Yeah imma check it out. If it doesn’t I’ll let you all know what I think

3 Likes

Final Fantasy 16, Final fantasy remake, Megaman battle network Collection. There are a few more but being sick has limited my brain functions

4 Likes

One Piece: Odyssey, Hogwarts Legacy, Marvel’s Spiderman 2…

4 Likes

I am SUPER excited for the next ‘Fatal Frame’ game that is coming out for the Nintendo Switch called ‘Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse’! I played ‘Maiden of Black Water’ when it came out for the Switch and absolutely LOVED it! I’ve been wanting to play the ‘Fatal Frame’ series, but never had the ability to until then, so I’m super stoked!!

4 Likes

Nice nice. Yeah looking forward to final fantasy as well. Hope you get better

3 Likes

Not sure what this is. Imma have to look it up. By the name alone it sounds dope.

3 Likes

Thanks man, Trying lol I remember one other game which was Wild Hearts which has the team from Wild Arms if anyone remembers that game series
sick get well soon GIF

3 Likes

Not ringing a bell, shoot I’m also looking forward to the new armored core….plz be an amazing game…

3 Likes

I forgot Armored core as well see mind is not all here right now its a lengthy list, O and Tale of Symphonia coming to ps5

4 Likes

Yeah not gonna lie I may even snag up that dang Harry Potter game.

3 Likes

Hey thats fine, Skipping over it myself the last HP game I played was old Ps1 lol

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve never played one. This would be the first. But I’m still deciding. It looks amazing

3 Likes

Any game that is final fantasy
So final fantasy 16
The final fantasy 1 to 6 on the switch
Final fantasy 7 rebirth
Can’t wait for all of them

4 Likes