Final fantasy VII

Who here is looking forward to final fantasy VII crisis core reunion? Cause i know i am :smile:

11 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be as good as it can be. Nothing less is expected from Square Enix.

8 Likes

I am happy that will come also on PC, I never played original release so I would like to try this remaster. :smiley:

7 Likes

Any version is great. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I never played VII but I am familiar with the lore. I absolutely adore FFVIII, despite not being everyone’s favorite, I hope SE makes a remake.

6 Likes

VII and VIII are my favorites, mainly because I had time to play them. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Well i hear they want to make a remake for ff9 so who knows one day maybe 8 as well

7 Likes

There’s a fan project turning FFIX into an audiobook. YouTube channel Final Fantasy IX Theatrical Audiobook. The young woman behind it makes an almost perfect Zidane cosplay.

6 Likes

So for me I feel square Enix has dropped the ball on way to many games prime example Babylons fall. And then that last Final fantasy game stranger whatever it was, yeah wasn’t too hot.

They know that there would be hell to pay if the messed up an original FF game-7,8,9. What they have done so far with FF7 has been awesome, what they’ve showed so far for crisis looks even better.

Regardless they are going to get my money. :joy::joy:

8 Likes

I am excited to see where they are going story-wise with the remake, its a completely new experience tbh

6 Likes

I know they may even make a new ending who konws. It will be fun

6 Likes

Very possible. Often game remakes are changing some things or even leave some chapters out. Honestly, I don’t like that.

6 Likes

Yeah true its a double edged sword of good and bad mixed results and all that

6 Likes

Can we not talk about strangers of paradise…I platinumed that game and felt unfilled time I will never get back.

7 Likes

Agree!!!

7 Likes

Hahaha oh boy! Look at you. Yeah you ain’t getting that time back.

6 Likes

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
I have learned to live with the mistake I have made with that game

8 Likes

I planned to buy strangers of paradise… but now I will think twice :smiley:

8 Likes

This cut so deep I felt this in my bones. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I would still get it just when it’s on a sale. It’s not worth what they were charging on day one.

6 Likes