Other Collectable

A great collectible to have, indeed. In 200 years people will order the otaku box limited Rias’ coins of the “Japan: High School DXD Period” :joy:

2 Likes

It’s best to ask people who collect coins and do numismatic.

4 Likes

I See You Reaction GIF by Spellbreak
Maybe ill set something up just for that 200 years from now

3 Likes

@Alucard I have not checked around for a cheaper price on this, but thought it might interest you. $29 US plus shipping.

5 Likes

Haha, mind you I have rocks from places I’ve been to.

3 Likes

Oddly enough I collect stuffed animals from every family vacation I’ve taken as it’s easier for me to tie a physical object to memories

6 Likes

Plastic crack.

5 Likes

I have a few pins that I’ve collected

8 Likes

I collect a lot of stuff and TBH, I need to cut back on it a bit. But primarily alebrijes (wooden figurines from Mexico) and masks.

5 Likes

As a proud South Texan, I am very familiar with Alebrijes. I bet you’ve got some cool ones.

6 Likes

I’ve got 4 or five pins you are welcome to. Looks like you got the same Spectreman but I’ll be happy to donate the others to your collection.

5 Likes

Just added my fav character to the list Marcelline. Also I don’t think I have a spectreman but I do have an ultraman

9 Likes

Plush collection of team RWBY and my dragonball boys

7 Likes

Also a sloppy pic of dragon balls and art

6 Likes

What you have them all? Make your wish! What are you waiting for?

4 Likes

Anyone else a fan?

3 Likes

i have not seen it nor do i have any manga. im slacking i know

Youre Beautiful Tom Jones GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

3 Likes

I would recommend the anime and then the manga. There are some MAJOR differences especially the ending. But both are definitely worth it!

4 Likes

dooly noted, ill have to add it to the list, i been slacking the past few months

4 Likes

Not sure how I feel about these.

1 Like