Show off your Gundam collection

I know this topic already existed on this forum! But why can’t I find it? Do you guys remember Keiffer? I suppose all his messages disappeared :frowning: Including the Gundam discussion. Still, maybe someone wants to share their Gundams? I myself have non. The closest thing I had is B-daman toys.

5 Likes

He has not been on the forum for over two months. It would be nice if someone had some information about him.

3 Likes

I was just thinking the same, whatever happened to him? Last post I’ve read by him was about meeting someone special online.

Keiffer if you can read this, we’d love to hear from you man! Hope you are doing well.

3 Likes

I think a few of us tried to find him but no luck. Was he the one that started the gunpla post now that it is mentioned?

3 Likes

Well, I dont know anything about that guy… but here’s a couple pics of my Gundams!!! I had just pulled them.out of storage for this pic as most of them.are REALLY old…

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a great amount of Gundam figures! Sheesh

5 Likes

You have a really nice collection! :muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks!!! Most of them were originally purchased WAAAYYY back when Gundam Wing was airing on Toonami!!! I wasn’t the greatest Collector back then so they could’ve used a little more TLC when I put em together. But it is something I’m working on rectifying!!!

5 Likes

I believe having them back then felt even greater than now. I’m thinking now if I had one like this when I was a kid or at least a teenager, I would like die out of happiness

4 Likes

Yes, it was a quest to get them all back then. Especially in my rural area!!! My only regret was never getting Vayette and Mercurius!!! (may not have spelled those right)

5 Likes

Ah, getting official things in a rural area… I know this feeling :joy: :sob:

5 Likes

These are the little ones I own. :liz_bongo:

I also have an special edition, but haven’t assembled it yet, due to spacing.

4 Likes

Yeah, Keiffer started the Gundams thread, so when he rage-quit, it deleted behind him. =(

Too bad, there were some good posts in there. @Chedda77 didn’t you have some pics up, too? Or was that someone else?

@0dDbalL1138 that’s a good collection!

I don’t have any, yet. I was looking at getting a kit of Zero-Two’s mecha, not a Gundam officially, but still a mech. I do have some smaller mechs from Mechwarrior that I still need to unbox and paint. No assembly required.

4 Likes

Nice! Is the pillow quite large or are the figures not this big? It’s just the number of details that makes the feel like they are huge

4 Likes

Oh, it’s the first time I hear he rage-quitted. But that makes sense…

3 Likes

Rage-quit or plain-quit, system deletes all your posts when you delete your account from what I see.

2 Likes

It isn’t easy to see their size this way, but they look excellent and detailed.

4 Likes

So weird, he just disappeared without leaving a clue, not even a farewell message. I really hope he is doing better, he was struggling with some stuff on his last posts.

3 Likes

Indeed. Some hi-quality figures here

3 Likes

Yeah, he could at least leave a message, many people were talking to him. Actually, the last messages I remember from him were about him meeting someone, don’t know if it can be called struggling :thinking: There is a big difference between stopping being online and deleting the account, that’s why I am concerned

4 Likes