Show off your Gundam collection

Yeah, I can’t even find his facebook acct anymore.

2 Likes

O you had him on FB? damn he really went dark :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Are you you referring to Keiffer? Has anyone heard from him yet?

2 Likes

Nope after Beestie said his Fb is gone I can only figure he went completely dark as it stands now we have no way to get ahold of the guy

3 Likes

I hope he is well. It’s unbelievable that no one has any information about him. :pensive:

3 Likes

Yes, we are. He’s gone dark. :cry:

2 Likes

Hope all is well with him. Sucks he just left like that.

2 Likes

Ill try to get ahold of him…

3 Likes

I’ve got 2 mech that aren’t Gundam, but they assemble like Gunpla so I like to build them!!! 1 is Maple’s Machine God Armor set from Bofuri… the other is a Zentradi girl from Macross wearing a Veritech as a mech suit.

4 Likes

They aren’t that big. I believe it’s 1/12 scale, the figures we received since March, are larger than these Gundam builds. They are close to the figures from midyear last year.

3 Likes

I was just checking the Perfect Grade ones they are about 12 inches, very costly but apparently very premium!

5 Likes

I have a lot of the older gundams as well, also many still in boxes. Preffer the older style gundams over the newer ones though.

5 Likes

I must say I share this opinion, I really like overall how mechs and other tech were shown in the '90s

3 Likes

i enjoy watching his videos.

and also

mqdefault_6s

and also

4 Likes

That’s a piece of art I must say. Even a pity that many people can’t appreciate the coolness of this. I mean… I don’t know how to characterize people who think it is all kids’ toys but I bet everyone knows someone of this kind

3 Likes

Yeah my brother in law talked shit to me at first and then he saw what it took to just put a HG together. I still have these bad boys to tackle……

2 Likes

You should put Nu together just saying

3 Likes

? Nu ? what you mean

2 Likes

Dog Gif GIF

2 Likes

@somwhere NOW do you see why I had to squash him with the Akeno trap? He’s being a cheeky bugger.

2 Likes