All things Square-enix

Wanted to start a tab for this as ive decided this is going to be the focus of my collection

6 Likes

Not sure if it counts. Where are my Deus Ex discs… :joy:

4 Likes

Got my first buch oh square stuff today…a few bright arts figures and a static art figure​:grin::grin:

4 Likes

Start with the static art chocobo chick, i like decent size, and good quality, and i love the big of his shell on his head lol😋

7 Likes

Next the brightarts cactuar, these bright art figures are amazing​:grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:, cast in metal, fine polish and jus beautiful… got some weight to them too

7 Likes

Now mickey from KH, same quality and the cactuar a bit bigger and dosent have a stand, bit they have felt on their feet or stand for display

7 Likes

And last for now, the infamous tonberry, biggest of the 3, gota be a couple lbs. Hez heavy, and his colours jus pop in that polish

5 Likes

my time GIF

So, have stuff to contribute here, starting with Advent Children signed by Crispin Freeman (Rude), Beau Billingsley (Barrett), and Steve Blum (Vincent).

George Newburn will be coming to Fairfax ComicCon in August. Mostly for Superman in the DC Superheroes group, but of course I’ve got some things for Sephiroth…

7 Likes

Final Fantasy XII

Disc signed by Phil LaMarr (Reddas), Tom Kane (Ondore, also the Powerpuff Girls’ Professor Utonium), Kari Wahlgren (Ashe), John DiMaggio (Gilgamesh & Miguelo), and Steve Blum (Ba’Gamnan)

7 Likes

Phil LaMarr is going to be at AwesomeCon in DC over Fathers Day Weekend. I’m going to get him for FF Tactics’ Ramza Beoulve if budget permits. John DiMaggio is going to be at Steel City Con in Pittsburgh, August 11-13.

6 Likes

@Chedda77, these are super neat and stylish. I really like the Cactuar, the ultimate opponent of all times :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus:

@SquallMano as time goes on and you show more and more of your signed products, the more impressive your collection becomes. You seem to be really dedicated to the process, which commands respect :+1:

6 Likes

So cute!!! I want to give it a hug :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Wait until you see the big boy

3 Likes

One million Needles!!! This man would end the game while looking sauve

4 Likes

Damn, I love that game.

4 Likes

Let’s mosey

4 Likes

Heres my limited edition ps4 i got back when 15 came out

6 Likes

Looks awesome. Makes want to play the ps4 again

4 Likes

Got my next order in today :liz_wow:

Static arts aerith in her red dress from the remake, and a plush tifa that i love!! Lol​:heart_eyes::star_struck::grin:

5 Likes

Some close ups

7 Likes