Just got the March Box

Be excited, friends!!!

9 Likes

I just got mine today. Love the figure it my first one like it.

7 Likes

Is really, really good. Very well made and has some weight to it. Im very happy with it as well!!!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I saw that a statue with a cast-off top was coming from an email, though I was not sure it it was this month.

6 Likes

I got mine yesterday. I love the figure.

5 Likes

Dangit. Now I’m gonna halfta get off my lazy arse and walk the half-mile down to my mailbox…

3 Likes

Sweet loot this month!

6 Likes

It is now my favorite figure thus far. And i found another secret with it😏

6 Likes

Still waitin on mine

4 Likes

6 Likes

Still waiting for January’s box and march

4 Likes

Hope it gets soon guys! @Metallman care to show pics?

4 Likes

For whatever reason, the spoiler blur wasn’t showing so I deleted the post. Will repost in a min.

5 Likes

Yup… love the figure and that art is… :melting_face:

4 Likes

Take that down dude

3 Likes

You should blur it or take it out cause some people have not received March Box yet

3 Likes

That’s the second time I took it down… I think the spoiler tag doesn’t work on replies… Let me try adding it directly to the post. Thanks for the heads up!!! Sorry if I spoiled anything for anyone!!!

4 Likes

@AfroGato @Z3rrowtoxx Looks like I had to upload the pic first, with the spoiler tag, and then add my comments and tagged members. If I reply directly or tag anyone first, the spoiler tag will not stick and will remove the blur.

7 Likes

what is going on, I ordered on Mar 3, and I got no emails, updates on site, or any confirmation that they’re shipping to me. I’m from the US too

4 Likes