Out 'n' about!

Yeah it’s a beautiful city. Love hate relationship lol I guess. Yeah see that’s way to cold. I’m not a fan. If the money wasn’t so good here I. vA I’d leave and move.

5 Likes

I feel ya with the love-hate relationship with the city. It’s definitely a nice city with lots of great things in it. But the weather, is just not making it easy to love Lol

4 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t imagine living in the city during the winter. I’d lose my mind. I’m not to far from DC, I hate going there everyday for work. And when it snows it’s like everyone becomes stupid.

4 Likes

Haven’t been there in years. Went to Navy Bootcamp in Great Lakes, IL back in '83 in the winter, and I used to deliver garlic from Gilroy, CA to a warehouse up there in '99. That was probably the last time I was up there.

5 Likes

I’m so happy the UK now has a decent Manga section in book stores.
French and Belgium comic books and Manga were always a big part of pop culture while I was growing up in France. So it was always jarring to see how little the UK seemed to care about it back in the late 90s early 2000s.
I’m glad things have changed. ^^

8 Likes

I agree with you also in Italy where I grew up, a small village we even had a shop that sold all katana replicas and different cosplay material! But London only has forbidden planet :smiling_face_with_tear: I did hear that in Manchester there is a maid cafe tho :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Went to see the stage adaptation of Totoro in London. Was pretty great! I do recommend! :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Lmao you don’t know brutal… My cold water lines are currently frozen it’s so cold here.

6 Likes

Whaaat! I love the idea!

5 Likes

Ooooohh I must check this out now that I’m back in London :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I do know brutal. I use to live in Alaska for 4 years.
Damn hope they thaw out.

4 Likes

That looks amazing, I hope I get to travel to London one day, or at least get to see this adaptation.

6 Likes

Random Anime related things I saw in Normandy, France while waiting for a train. ^^

7 Likes

I can’t post any images, but a cousin sent me a link to a certain “Otaku Nightclub” … but ads actually said “Otaku Nightclub: Hentai” … and I had to tell the meaning of an embarrassing word to a relative

Screaming Dying Inside GIF

2 Likes

Wow you are nicer then me, all they would of gotten back was " This is where you go to become cultured"

2 Likes

I confess I was about to tell him to google hentai… xDD Took me a lot of self control

2 Likes