Promote your talents!

Do you have a business, or maybe you’re an influencer?
Do you have a talent for crocheting chibi Pokemon figures? I would LOVE to meet more of my talented Otaku Fam and see all they can do.
Please be aware of my posting guidelines and follow them to help prevent spam :slight_smile: -Liz :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

I’m an author. SF and fantasy, leaning towards juvies. I do have 2 short story freebies online if I have permission to post links to them. Fantasy, not really anime.

11 Likes

Traveling while promoting the places, photography - something I really enjoy

7 Likes

oooo a big fan of SF and Fantasy here (Simons, Abercrombie, Erikson, Herbert, etc.) I would love to read it.

6 Likes

Amature manga writer, decent cosplayer, and all around nerd

12 Likes

The only talent I really have is drawing, but I draw by hand using a pencil, paper, colored pencils, and a Sharpie pen. So, I’m pretty proud of my drawings. ^.^

9 Likes

Ohhhh, pretty!!! :black_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to see some of your art :smiley:

5 Likes

Traditional stuff is so enjoyable, and anti-stress :black_heart:

6 Likes

Magician and Mentalist :shushing_face::melting_face:

7 Likes

I tried posting it and it’s giving me issues. T.T

6 Likes

There are some things I like doing, mostly singing, writing and crafting, but I’m not good at any of those things so I don’t think talent is the right word XDDD…

Instead I help a talented friend with his commissions… sometimes I suggest poses and swear I’m doing a really important part of the work XDDDDD

7 Likes

I like photography very much, especially low-light photography.

12 Likes

I run a film review blog, where I review a lot of the latest releases. I also want to diversify the content of my blog and plan to make some editorials for it.

If you want a link to it, just ask me. Tried posting the link, but it wouldn’t let me.

8 Likes

Wooo teach me some mentalist tricks cause I have been reading books about it but I still suck at it ahaha

6 Likes

Also, I’m sorry to add that I’m talentless and actually very jealous of all you being able to draw :smiling_face_with_tear: my level is literally the head is a circle and the body are just 1 line for the body, 2 for the legs and 2 for the arms :sob:

6 Likes

Ahahaha no wayyy :joy: well I am glad I have someone I can relate to :joy:

6 Likes

This sounds fun :raised_hands:

6 Likes

It is. I’ve fallen off the wagon this year by only making one or two reviews a month. Want to at least produce one review a week.

8 Likes

So cool!! The first one reminded me of Nightmare Before Christmas :heart: (don’t ask me why XDDD)

6 Likes