Ringtones & Themes

Right, GTA Vice City’s intro theme is based on this one.
Good choice :ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

That mighty feeling of driving the Testarossa or the Countach :ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Vice city had the best soundtrack out of the whole series.

5 Likes

Hahaha. i was only a baby when it came out but I have seen it. As an adult. The one they did just doesn’t hit the same

4 Likes

Undoubtedly!

4 Likes

If Vice City has had the same gaming experience as San Andreas, it would be a different story. In my eyes, it is still the best given the ambient, having era music, topics, scenery, etc. The missions and subs were fantastic. The only downside, unable to swim.

4 Likes

I just couldn’t get into San Andreas.

3 Likes

I think there doing like a remaster of it. I thought I saw that some where.

3 Likes

Hahah yeah that was lame.

3 Likes

I agree completely… I have enjoyed driving through the city and listening music from the radio…

5 Likes

You can do this in real life. They have a channel YouTube that plays it. Lol

3 Likes

I cannot disagree, but I don’t believe it’s a fair criticism. Vice City did not have the other Rock Star divisions at the time, to equally create the same type of environment as San Andreas did.
In my point of view, without having the expansive two cities and terrain, built-in add-ons like San Andreas does. Vice City was great!

4 Likes

We know it was the best…the water aside lol

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Skyrim is brutal, relaxing… TES series has one of the best soundtracks in gaming world…

4 Likes

I will admit that TES is indeed insanely good. Like why’s it that good? Lol

3 Likes

I remember when I was much younger my favorite tune on my cell phone was the song from the terminator. Lol

4 Likes

If you dail on a touch tone phone these numbers =3-3-2-3-9-3= you will have the power ranger theme song…well The recognizable part anyway… You’re welcome @Antares @somwhere

3 Likes

Thanks @Z3rrowtoxx XDDD tried on my landline phone and found out it’s broken :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I did not know. There were different possibilities :slight_smile:

4 Likes