Share your PC build!

@Tamkama How much electricity does that PC generate?

4 Likes

I’m really not sure, to be honest. I do have Chieftec Eco 450 power supplier.

4 Likes

Anime /\ Gaming is lift :laughing::grin:

4 Likes

Wow it looks very nice :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Not bad… :clap: :smile:

4 Likes

An older picture but essentially my setup

6 Likes

I am loving that setup! Now thats what I call multitasking!

4 Likes

yup… not a change to work on one screen… lol

4 Likes

Is this all connected to one PC?

4 Likes

Nice! I must say I like the desk cover btw :+1: :100:

4 Likes

Indeed it is

5 Likes

Ordered my tower today😁 cant wait to get all set up, got the expensive part done lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

That amounts hurts my soul. Lol. Does it brew tea?

2 Likes

wow… why the hack it cost so much… Allied Streaming Pro PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | NVIDIA RTX 3080. The ryzen 5 series is damn amazing but I think you could have gotten more for that price.

4 Likes

Well its in CDN $ pretty sure most of u in the states, and i was expecting to pay more around 3500 - 4000 as thats wut most of the end stuff was gunna cost, so im happy, and the one the guy at the store was trying to build for me that would’ve been more or less the same was gunna cost 3000 extra 500 for nothing really lol so i jus got that one… and inflation up here is getting ridiculous, cost of living is fucked, everythings so expensive, my mortgage went up like 3 or 4 times last year…i manage tho🤦‍♂️

4 Likes

Guys, what are your thoughts on the RTX 4070ti?

4 Likes

Yup… things have moved out of control.

4 Likes

Was thinking of grabbing a 5TB portable SSD. Best prices seem to be Western Digital and Seagate, both at $129.

I’ve used both of these companies in the past for internal HDD.

Are they still good and are their SSDs worth a rip?

Averaging 4.7 out of 5 on reviews for both I looked at. This will be for a tower and not a latop.

3 Likes

Up to you to grab it but for that price its a solid deal, never had any issue with seagate

3 Likes