Share your PC build!

Storage is storage, just depends on what you want to use it for. I will always stand by an SSD over an HDD and for $129 5TB SSD, yes I would take it, although it seems a bit too good. Mind sharing the link?

3 Likes

Here’s the Seagate.

https://a.co/d/bvgMbFL

3 Likes

Lol Yeah I typed it into amazon and found the same thing. For a 5 tb external HDD heck yeah I think it is worth the investment. I thought you were talking about an internal drive so I was thinking $129 thats too good to be true lol

Edit: Just make sure your fluffy friend does not take interest in it lol

2 Likes

I am very late to the party here, just sharing my opinion on this. I think either Seagate or WD are very reputable, I have both and they lasted me for years. I think Hitachi ones are also good.

4 Likes

If you can get Seagate or WD on Sale you snatch it up. You never go wrong with either

3 Likes

I went with the Seagate – and it’s dropped to $109 now that I’ve bought it. So if you need extra space, it’s MAJORLY on sale now.

3 Likes

Man im so jelly i haven’t had a PC since 2008. Windows XP :laughing:

4 Likes

heavy breathing

5 Likes

I have I believe 12 TBs of storage on my computer (from last time I checked I believe). If you plan on saving another 10,000 photos on your storage devices then go for it. Otherwise I would say heck no, although albeit it is a damn good price for 18 TBs. I can easily vouch for Seagate as I have some TB drives that I still use to this day and have had them since 2019 when I built my last desktop.

Fuck it buy it :rofl:

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

3 Likes

Man I really need to expand my build, only 1TB HD here, I mostly play old school games though!

3 Likes

Prices are coming down.

2 Likes