The NIKKE Outpost

By all means Experiment that is what I do, I have the meta for pvp and story but I also mix it up for towers and story that is why I pull on every banner I want more options! lol

4 Likes

Sadly I can’t pull just yet don’t have any materials to pull. Lol. I didn’t get the last one either. Nikke is not showing me love

3 Likes

You got plenty of time duders lol

4 Likes

Nooo they took away my overclock lol

4 Likes

@somwhere

It’s your girl buddy

4 Likes

Crap, she’s customizable. The last 2 figures I had like there were from Punishing Gray Raven, and they were a nightmare to assemble for me.

5 Likes

I have one like that, its very hard when you have monstrous hands lol but they are well crafted I cant help myself but i had just realized that she was one of those when i posted it

4 Likes

4 Likes

Season of the maids!?

4 Likes

Yeah man I saw that. But it’s a figma….:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:. …Imm get it though. I have to.

3 Likes

NO WAY!!! FINALLY! I thought it was just Privaty

4 Likes

Now now now, Figma makes good stuff

4 Likes

Oh I’m not knocking there work. The figures are really good work. I’m just not into them, then again that’s what I said about nendoroids…and now look lol.

4 Likes

When you only have so many choices I even went with a figma. @Thatdruidmon Now you got me second guessing damn you!!! lol

4 Likes
4 Likes

what is a figma?

5 Likes

Well that was directed at somwhere but since you asked, its a pose-able figure

4 Likes

4 Likes

IT’S ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME.

5 Likes

Nicely. Im working on getting her as well, its a process

4 Likes