The NIKKE Outpost

Rem Pulls?

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The Nikke Gods smiled on me! I missed her on her banner

5 Likes

So Bay is voiced by Tara Sands, who also voices Bulbasaur (You’re welcome). I’m waffling whether to go to a con next week to get a Bay autograph…

5 Likes

Her voice acting is pretty good not gonna lie, Huge leap from a pokemon to a Nikke but that is awesome

4 Likes

She’s got plenty of other known roles. That’s just what immediately came to mind and an amusing splash of cold water to throw on the thread.

6 Likes

I got the livestream codes in case y’all missed it

ONEANDHALFANNIVSHOW
BEWITHCOMMANDER

6 Likes

Well we get to pick the new Nikke for free :heart_eyes: There was alot in that stream so 1.5 is gonna be a easy pick up game

4 Likes
  1. Shweet!

2. In case anyone comes across Kira at a convention

3. Not saying Epoch Talent can’t have other cons, but I’m guessing the October 4-6 convention could be AnimeInk in Richmond…

4. Just a brag that I play Pokémon GO with Privaty

5 Likes

If it is Richmond I need to make it damn it! We also see what Nikke Squall is all in on lol

4 Likes

Maid Privaty, hell yeah.

Suzie Yeung is coming to Otakon again, I need to get a Yulha autograph or Yulha + Noise.

Emi Lo is coming to Tekko and AnimeUSA. I’m prepared with getting a Pinne print and giving her one of my Doro 3d Prints.

5 Likes

nikke-privaty-privaty-nikke

4 Likes

Wait wait got one more
privaty-unkind-maid

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I WAS RIGHT TO SAVE!! Got this one after buying and burning all my gold molds on hand.

Also got two other newbies after burning all my ordinary vouchers:

I ultimately ended up buying Crown though. I rolled enough times to be able to afford 2 Nikkes, so I still have enough to buy one in the future as an insurance policy.

5 Likes

Nicely done, My free rolls were bunks but its ok I will end up buying Crown shortly,

But this skin I had to buy the pass!

5 Likes

O and Free Kilo!! but then there’s Nikke

Well my screen will always be clean…

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

@somwhere Are you going to Otakon, first weekend of August? They just announced the Japanese voice of Quency is coming.

5 Likes

Somebody commented this in a Facebook group.

IMG_9645

6 Likes