West Texas Cons

My 1st ever con. Got to meet Meghan Shipman, the voice for Anya from Spy x Family. Got her autograph and a selfie with her.

Yor’s voice actor was there, too, but by the time I spotted her, my wallet was full of chirping crickets.

Me, in all my glorious fatness. Of course, rocking my Albedo shirt.

11 Likes

I was amazed at how many people were there, rocking their cosplay, who did NOT want their pictures taken. =(

5 Likes

Please tell me you got her to say waku waku !!

2 Likes

No. Didn’t make her say anything.

2 Likes

What The Hell Reaction GIF by iQiyi
Lol I couldnt help it but hey at least you got to meet her thats badass

4 Likes

Amazing!!! I just can’t see or listen to anything from a famous voice actor (Goku’s) from my country lol. A friend managed to send me an autograph, but I’m too shy to do something like this myself.

3 Likes

This is an awesome card. The new just adds more razzle dazzle. Glad you got to meet her and get an autograph, I’m kinda jealous a bit lol.

3 Likes

It’s not a card. It’s a metal sign that looks like a card. It’s 11x9 inches or something like that.

3 Likes

"Bakudan bakudan " :grinning:haha Anya voice is so funny and cute​:joy:

4 Likes

you look fabulousss :grin::relieved:

3 Likes

@Beestie you look fabulousss :grin::relieved:

3 Likes

That is awesome you got to meet her. Congrats.

4 Likes
  1. I like the card. Might have to get that since unfortunately my son Auron won’t be able to join me. Where, please?
  2. Megan Shipman and Natalie van Sistine (Anya and Yor, respectively) will be at GalaxyCon Richmond (Virginia) in March.
5 Likes

I got it at the con. No idea where else to purchase it. Soz.

5 Likes

I found it! A vendor on etsy has it. $29.99 for the 12x8" one I bought. Not too bad. I paid $20 for it at the con.

5 Likes

Well, I guess the size and make justifies the price…

Thank you for following up!

5 Likes