What games are you playing on your phone?

Pretty similar. Another gatcha game,

3 Likes

yeah i played a little before i took a lil nap, its not bad i like the visuals. but we shall see how good it gets. i thought i had a good ssr but shes not good i guess lol.

2 Likes

It’s called Legend of mushroom. Brand new game. If you wanna try and be friends need to be in server AMEN 227, name is Hestia 25 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I started this game called Isekai: slow life, the music is relaxing and so far not a bad game

4 Likes

I play that one.

3 Likes

I’m just starting I’m a mushroom :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:do they have option to add friends?

3 Likes

Yeah, I forget where. I’m in Azur Lane ATM. I’ll look later on. And for what server I’m on…

3 Likes

I’m at work rn LMAO

3 Likes

What you meant to say was “I’m on Azure Lane now and forever”, once you cross you never go back with the ships :heart:

3 Likes

I said what I meant.

3 Likes

I’m on America S-92, and on the home screen on the right towards the bottom is an icon with 2 'shrooms labeled FRIENDS. I’m on there as Beestie.

3 Likes

Too damn many :weary::weary::weary:

3 Likes

My ID is this: 10334005258. It didn’t allow me to put just your name Beestie. I’m hestia25

5 Likes

My wife and I used to play it. We’re in server 99 though… It was fun but any game that requires to check it daily eventually loses my interest

6 Likes

Might not be able to find you. We’re on different servers.

EDIT: Yup. Told me we’re not on the same server.

5 Likes

Awww thanks for trying :hugs:

4 Likes

I don’t play that much on mobile, from time to time I play these games.

4 Likes

Final Fantasy 6. And pixel heroes

4 Likes

Wanna return to Colorful Stage Project: Sekai, just can’t find the time

3 Likes

Did everyone ever played Alpaca Evolution?

4 Likes