What made you smile today?

Current OTR driver… been watching anime since I was a teen!!! Still watching it!!!

6 Likes

Our boss bought us pizza to celebrate our successful inventory audit. Im sitting in the break room devouring one of the pizzas. Surely, my co-workers won’t miss one pie.
Hungry Lion King GIF by Anne Horel

4 Likes

While playing Mario Kart I looked down and saw my cat Katie staring back at me with the “notice me, Senpai” look. Couldn’t help but smile. :grin:

4 Likes

She likes the Otaku Box too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Perfect fit :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Big kiss to Katie! She’s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@crabby358 Does she come with the box :wink: ?

The Simpsons GIF by Cam Smith

5 Likes

Because she likes the box so much I’m afraid to remove it. Might just have to leave it there permanently.

4 Likes

She’s sweet and sassy. She also has sharp fangs and claws. She is my little piranha.

4 Likes

piranha GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

5 Likes

That’s definitely the look I see right before the chomp

4 Likes

Is this some sort of vip item? cause I didn’t get it last box

5 Likes

When you hit Ultra-Super-Spectatular Platinum status they send you one annually. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Figures are getting so life like now

3 Likes

Then watch the curtains in the house! :grin:

4 Likes

Brrr, I hate piranhas :fearful:

3 Likes

Sitting in my backyard enjoying the first nice Summer day we’ve had. Temps are in the mid 80s and the sun is shielded by the trees. It’s quite pleasant. Cracking open a cold one.:beer: Life is good.

5 Likes

When you see a forecast like this and think to yourself, “102f [39c] is not too bad…” (Couple of weeks ago we were up in the 113f [45c] range.)

eye twitch GIF

2 Likes

WOOT! 5 new figures due today, all marked out for delivery between 2-5!

dancing_bear

3 Likes

Well today was rough but right at the end My next Box is shipping out and my figures will be here tomorrow!

5 Likes