What manga are you reading? Or web toon?

Beastars Vol. 22
Yakuza Fiancé Vol. 1

3 Likes

I’ve had a lot of free time lately and after buying that Arachne figure from “So I’m a Spider, So What?” I decided to buy volumes 2 thru 11 of the manga and read them. I already have volume one I got a few years ago in an Akibento Box (a subscription box that went out of business a few years ago, I tried it out for a year).

Anyway I just got done reading Volume 11 of “So I’m A Spider, So What?” and I’m fully caught up with the manga, The manga was a decent read and takes place fully from Kumoko’s perspective (minus the few bonus chapters at the end of some volumes of the manga). So there are differences between the Manga and Anime. The manga caught up finally to the anime with volume 11, which will make Volume 12 all new content to read when it releases Tuesday! ( I pre-ordered it already from Amazon. )

I don’t read the light novels, as reading light novels are not my thing. Hard to focus on them (ADHD sucks). I heard the Light Novels are far past where the manga and anime left off. Anyway, I wish the anime would come out on Blu Ray already, its been a little over 2 years since it premiered!

I really like Ariel’s design (She’s the Demon Lord). I heard there is a figure coming out of her soon, actually a couple of them. I’m thinking of pre-ordering one of them to go along with the mini Kuroko figure and Arachne / Shiraori figure I currently own.

3 Likes

Weekly following rent a girlfriend series. Also reading I became a doting father webtoon

3 Likes

For Webtoon,
My High School Bully

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Yacoefa

2 Likes

Welcome @Yacoefa

3 Likes

For me, it’s an ADHD thing. I have 18 novels on my Kindle I’m currently reading, 45 anime series I’m currently watching, and I lost track of how many webtoons I’m flittering through. I try to be faithful to any one of them, but–OOH! SHINY!

3 Likes

45 is rough, yo. Actually, I started many animes but never returned to them :thinking: Can I count them as currently watching? :smiley:

2 Likes

Only if you go back from time to time for a quickie. Otherwise, they’re ghosted.

3 Likes

lol i read so many i can’t never keep track of them cause most are still ongoing.

4 Likes

Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? Vol.1-5
Welcome to Succubus High Vol. 1

4 Likes

Got an email from Amazon saying that Monster Musume Vol. 17 has been delayed again. This time until August 2024. I’m bummed. I’m wondering if it will ever get released. :unamused:

2 Likes

Been reading unordinary since 2016 but recently started reading Komi can’t communicate since I loved the anime

4 Likes

Sigh welp…maybe next time :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

To many to list. More then married couple, angel next door, hunting with elf wife to make a few. But if you’re trying to keep track I downloaded the Yama app today and its awesome. Scan and store library and status.

3 Likes

I bought the whole series of Moriarty the Patriot. Looking forward to reading it.

3 Likes

Currently reading before Moriarty shows up:

Do You Like Big Girls Vol. 8
Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? Vol. 6
Plus Sized Elf- Second Helping Vol. 1
Might as Well Cheat… Vol. 6
My Lovey-Dovey Wife is a Stone Cold Killer Vol. 5
Please Go Home, Miss Akutsu Vol. 3

3 Likes

Just caught up on the entire One Punch Man manga series (at least what has been released in English in Print form ending in Manga Volume 26).

Tempted to go online to read the rest of what has been translated.

3 Likes

Freakin’ Amazon. Order books 1-3 and clicked “send later in the same package.”

2 and 3 got here today. 1 due Friday, like these 2 were originally due.

3 Likes

Haven’t read those yet, or seen the anime yet. I don’t know which I would rather do first, read the manga or watch the anime.

1 Like