What manga are you reading? Or web toon?

Yeah that’s how they get you. All cute and innocent. Then BAM!, hook line and sinker! Lol. It’s a good hole some way to pass time

4 Likes

Finished over a thousand but resently ive been extremely happy with the new season of
“The breaker- eternal force” im currently reading/up to date are
one piece,
martial peak,
Murim login,
Tales of demons and gods,
OverGeared,
The Gamer,
Edens Zero,
( Kaiju nr 8! This is gonna ge the new AOT trust me!),
hero? I quit a long time ago,
omniscient readers viewpoint ,
peerless dad,
the beginning after the end,
Boruto
Fairytale 100 year quest,
Jujutsu kaisen,
I grow stronger by eating,
Star martial god technique,
Survival Story Of A Sword King In A Fantasy World,

and many more

7 Likes

Well I’m not sure if any of you consider it anime or not, but i recently started reading the “Lady Death” graphic novels. Might start reading the “Hellwitch” graphic novels next.

6 Likes

I read mainly light novels but have been slowly getting the manga’s as well.
My Darling Dress Up
Solo Leveling

There are a couple more but can not think of them at the moment and alot more I want to get. Will get eventually lol.

6 Likes

Two great mangas. You looking forward to solo level anime, comes out this year well 2023

6 Likes

yes i am. I actually read solo leveling online but I like reading the books and manga as they always change or add stuff. But can not wait for the anime. I really wish there was more to solo leveling through. I believe it can go far.

6 Likes

Yeah it could. They also got a game coming out as well.

5 Likes

yeah i seen that in another post. I will more and likely play it lol

5 Likes

I just hope it’s not a shitty gatcha game. I don’t mind spending a few dollars here and there but please for the love of RA don’t have shitty pay walls

5 Likes

yeah that is true. I really wish games would just be games and stop with the stuff gatcha crap.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s the truth. I get it’s a buisness but I remember a time when games were just that, GAMES! Didn’t have to spend extra money to get things. You just played to earn it.
I don’t we will see what they do. Visually the game looks insane. Have you seen the videos they have out?

5 Likes

Yeah I was watching one of them earlier. I love this site.

6 Likes

Currently reading:
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Vol.24
Do You Like Big Girls Vol. 7
You Like Me, Not My Daughter? Vol. 3
To Save the World, Can You Wake Up the Morning After With a Demi-Human? Vol.6
The 100 Girlfriends Who Really (x5) Love You Vol. 6
Succubus and Hitman Vol. 4
My Lovey-Dovey Wife is a Stone Cold Killer Vol. 4
World’s End Harem Vol. 14
Please Go Home, Miss Akutsu Vol. 1
Might as Well Cheat…Vol. 5
And of course waiting forever for Monster Musume Vol. 17 to come out.

4 Likes

Yo, that’s a neat list :fire:I would be confused reading so many titles. I mean, I read and watch max three ips…

4 Likes

Thank you. I find it easier to retain what I’ve read if I dont binge read a series all at once.

4 Likes

How long has it been since monster musume 16? I scrambled to buy them all which wasnt to bad really.

4 Likes

It was December 2020, when Vol. 16 of Monster Musume was released. I didn’t realize it was that long ago.

3 Likes

Wow, so its been 2 years and closing on 3

4 Likes

Knock on wood they won’t push the release date back and Vol. 17 will come out in December.

4 Likes

Here’s hoping that it releases then or sooner

4 Likes