Zenless Zone Zero

If someone didn’t see this

5 Likes

Now I’m level 30 and I really appreciate the game. Love the casual story. What’s your take on this game guys?

6 Likes

O I will get her to after I get my shark!! I to am 30 sitting alright with my half freeze an Shock team but its been enjoyable, combat is smooth leveling is leveling lol really like the puzzle missions

6 Likes

I wish you luck on getting all of them then!
I would like to get Ellen too, but I don’t really believe in my own luck so I’m gathering 180 rolls on every character I want :smiley:
Also, I like that the game doesn’t really have a cap at this stage. I mean, one can play without stopping progressing. In Genshin and Honkai you are forced to farm a couple of days in order to progress in the main quest line. Here’s not the case, but I got really tired after beating lvl 30 so I went to sleep lol

6 Likes

Needed thirty, level requirements are now over up to thirty-two for defense an other modes. Me to Hit thirty going to bed lol

6 Likes

Got two S-rank bangboos in one 10-roll. It’s funny cuz there’s no 50/50, so it was simply two same bangboos of my choice

6 Likes

Nice, had that happen with the butler one

5 Likes

the caps start at about lvl 34

6 Likes

Pretty fair point to start. I guess the content at this point is starting to end

5 Likes

Mouse waifu

5 Likes

So there is no more story available after level 36 :thinking: Well, that was something. I will stick around for now

5 Likes

Got a second Lycaon on the standard banner. Kinda sucks :smiley: I urgently need strong characters for Shiyu Defense. Now on the 8th floor

6 Likes

My wife got three S-rank bangboos in a damn row

Me with my A-rank ones
Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

6 Likes

Finally pulled Ellen took alot to get her lol

6 Likes

Proud Of You Yes GIF

6 Likes

Not wasting my banbgoo wishes now tho, I believe in the next patch there will be more NEPS characters and a bangboo of their own because there are already some specific bangboos made for different teams like the belobog industries. I think it will be this one

6 Likes

I want such merch

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone who pulls! May the force be with you

6 Likes

Thanks to the gacha god I won the 50/50 on her, saving 80 pulls. So there’s a chance to get all the other NEPS characters from the next patch :v:

In these 80 pulls, I got 6 Nicole :grinning:

6 Likes

Well, I’m stuck at rank 17 for now. Haven’t been able to play much on it. :liz_angry:

I really like the story plot, different and fresh. :liz_bongo:

My only A rank is that saw maid. And lost my 50/50 on Shark mommy :supernova_angry:

5 Likes