Zenless Zone Zero

Zhuyuan is very strong, so if you pull for her, you will definitely not regret it. But in the next banners, there will be the mouse-wife and the robo-wife, so maybe it is worth saving up some polychromes, haha

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :fist_right:t4::fist_left:t4: I’m hopeful to pull for Zhuyuan. I still need to log in and catch up on the plot.

5 Likes

Hueh she’s hot

5 Likes

Well, what a plot…

5 Likes

New agent btw

6 Likes

So I wasn’t lucky to get her before the pity, but I was lucky to win the 50/50

5 Likes

Oh, and I got 4 !!! S-Rank police bangboos. Soon my police dream team will come true

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

burnice-burnice-white

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hey fellow Proxies,

It’s not a particular post, but I’m sharing some screenshots from the ZZZ. Still haven’t been able to play it lately, but I’ve been collecting my dailies through the Hoyoverse app.

Yes, I’m using Belle, though I don’t like how she walks/runs (just an opinion).

5 Likes

Nice screenshots :v: I’m using Belle too. In Genshin and Honkai I always chose the male protagonist, but this time my wife and I decided to switch up, so she’s playing using Wise

4 Likes

Wow! That’s so cool, that you and your wife are in sync playing with the counterpart characters. :liz_bongo:
Genshin is the only game I have male character. Honkai, HSR, and ZZZ are all female. :jinko_hehe:

4 Likes

Man, I wish I could switch the MC in Genshin. I’m not a big fan of both (in terms of design and behavior), but at least I’d have another female in the team comp

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey did heard? They will have Genshin for XBOX soon. Not sure if it’s still floating around, but also for the Switch. That’s the last I can recall.
However, they were supposed to have ZZZ on PC and PS5, can’t remember which other consoles.

5 Likes

Yeah, I cringed a bit seeing this image at the presentation haha :smiley: :smiley: They chose Nahida just because she’s green

I am playing the Hoyo games always on my PC, so this doesn’t have a big impact on me anyway :smiley: But It’s great for XBOX players I guess. I always had a PlayStation, but never had experience with an XBOX.

4 Likes