Any good Japan Youtuber Recommendations?

Hi guys! I am always in search for fun and educational Youtubers that cover Japan, anime, manga, traveling, modern and traditional topics, so any recommendations are apreciated :black_heart:

4 Likes

Mmm I did try to look for some Japanese YouTubers with good tips about Japan as my dream is to eventually move there (currently studying like crazy and managing to hold a very basic convo :joy:) but I couldn’t find any solid YouTuber! I think I will ask to my only Japanese friend maybe she can give me some good insights!!I’ll keep you tuned!

4 Likes

Regarding traditional topics, I have been reading a couple of really good books about Japanese poetry and mythology legends and all sorts of stuff so maybe I could drop you the titles if you are interested!

4 Likes

I found this guy https://www.youtube.com/c/LetsaskShogoYourJapanesefriendinKyoto
He talks about traditional and modern Japan as well as economy and taboo topics, holding nothing back, he is true gold.

5 Likes

Woooo thank you so much I will start looking into it now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m following some Japanese pages, but on TikTok. Not influencers, more like the culture and fun facts thingies :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I might be interested to those too! My tiktok is only anime videos and gaming clips :joy: it would be good to add some more cultural things!!

6 Likes

I really enjoy ‘Abroad in Japan’ it’s an English guy living in Japan who does fun and informative youtube videos- definitely worth a watch. ^^

6 Likes

I sometimes watch videos from this guy: That Japanese Man Yuta

7 Likes

whoah, a good catch, thanks! :black_heart:

7 Likes

Currently watching Masaru’s youtube channel. Very entertaining content but not for everyone, his channel is about cooking and eating rare sea creatures and sometimes insects. very informative and very entertaining, he is very knowledgeable and a very skilled cook.

9 Likes

I was in Indonesia last week and they were trying to get me to eat some fat white worms but I refused, I should check this channel out maybe he shows a good way to cook those insects/worms :joy:

4 Likes

So don’t judge me on this one. She’s a real model that happens to do gundam kits. But yeah here you go.
And your welcome! Lol

5 Likes

I like Travel Thirsty :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Haha I watch this type of videos too. The one in Korea are really good too.

3 Likes

Nobita

3 Likes

well if you have to watch someone make these this is a really good option :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I was watching several other guys before but out of nowhere she popped up in recommended. Her doing gundam is awesome, she does a ton of custom work, all the extra stuff is just a bonus, lol🤣

3 Likes

I may have seen this, I was obsessed with sea food preparations for a while.

4 Likes

Yeah she does really awesome work. One day I’ll get there. Plus all the other content is a plus lol

3 Likes