Which type of ramen is your favorite flavor

For me it would be chicken

4 Likes

There is way to many to decide on. I like a good miso, but then again I love me some good ol steak ramen.

4 Likes

I’m still searching for the perfect veggie option! If it even exists! XD

4 Likes

Gosh I had Tsukemen last night ahah but my favourite ramen so far is from this chain in London called Kanada-Ya, they make a banging truffle ramen and an even better spicy Yuzu one :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Anything but pork, there is something in the flavor and green meat color that is really off to me.

5 Likes

Yea same here. I don’t do pork. Havnt had it in like 7 years. I’m sure I’ve eaten something with it in it, but if I knowingly know it’s there I won’t eat it.

4 Likes

I’ve been making it for some time. Chicken bouillon base, any nodules + season wedgies, and whatever you want over it. Fast and easy to make.

5 Likes

I like the miso Ramen, using chicken or pork bones combined with red miso, good taste for chilly weather days. :ramen:

5 Likes

You guys making me want to try so many expensive dishes :rofl::rofl::rofl: I’ve only had instant noodles so far and my stingy heart is screaming

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with instant noodles. You put a little razzle dazzle on them and bamo! Instant ramen noodles, lol

4 Likes

I love streak ramen. Have a ramen place I go to here where I live but cannot wait to go to Japan and actually get some from there.
Found a Photo.

ramen2

8 Likes

If I’m not wrong in an episode of Jujutsu Kaisen they show how to turn a pack of instant noodle in something pretty similar to a ramen! :joy: I’m sure there are many ways to make them taste as good!
Actually big fan of instant noodles, I always have a little space reserved for them in my kitchen ahah tasty and easy to make

6 Likes

I should check the episode and upgrade my cup noodles once in a while xDDDDD

4 Likes

If it can be helpful, is right after the ending song of episode 17 :joy:

5 Likes

Does looks amazing. :yum:

4 Likes

It sure is!!! Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Take your ramen noodles and plunk them down in a broth made from this (if available in your area). Then add your favorite veggies.

6 Likes

Uhhh I’ve got to see if they have this in London!!

4 Likes

I’ve tried some ramen but I sadly don’t remember names. But I certainly remember the cheap “Top Ramen” back in college, beef and shrimp with lemon was my favorite!

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the Better Than Boullion, I found it on Amazon UK, so at the very least you can order from them. Not sure if y’all’s shops carry it.

5 Likes