Sushi and rolls

What are your favorite sushi or rolls type? Maybe you make your own or just have some cool chopsticks? I will be glad to see!

Sharing mine that I made recently:

10 Likes

Temaki!!!

8 Likes

I have always loved Nigiri outside of course the taste but how it is presented

8 Likes

Yes, they are indeed great! Personally, since childhood, I have pleasant associations with their appearance

5 Likes

After I make the rolls, I use the extra nori by simply wrapping rice and fish in them. Can I be considered eating temaki? :thinking: :joy:

6 Likes

considering how creative restaurants are with any dishes here, as long as it’s a cone with rice and something else, it’s a temaki to me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

yeahh, a way of decoration with the standing here :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I am quite unimaginative, I like maki rolls with tuna mayo and salmon. There is a local place near me that serves “Sushiritto”, basically a huge-ass sushi roll, just eaten whole. They add some veggies and japanese beans, yum!

7 Likes

wow… it looks so fancy when presented like that!

7 Likes

They can use it for ice cream cones too haha

6 Likes

Lol i just started eating sushi so I do not have a lot of experience with it lol. Have had a few and so far my favorite is the the philly one. Although there is alot I have not tried yet.

6 Likes

Wo. Now I’m officially hungry. Time to get some nom noms

5 Likes

Lol then go get some nom noms lol.

5 Likes

Eating leftover Indian food…

4 Likes

Me oh my. This looks better then my Indian food. :cry:

4 Likes

Indian food is a great choice in frozen cold days

5 Likes

That it is. Just the right kind of spice to warm the soul and bones lol

4 Likes

Tings noddle sauce? What’s that?

3 Likes

I’m also wondering what it’s made of :thinking:

4 Likes

Wow, there’s a whole bunch of things in this sauce. After eating it I would think I ate an entire supermarket section haha

4 Likes