Any Video Games To Try Out?

Any collection of games to own for the PS5? :eyes: I’m saving money to buy one. I mostly want to try out God Of War Ragnork, Final Fantasy Rebirth, Persona 3 Reload and Final Fantasy XVI. I do own a Nintendo Switch however the games on there are too casual for my taste. I would love to start to play games with violence, gore, intense action and excitement.

4 Likes

Don’t know you already? PS5 has no games!, lol.

That’s the running joke anyway, as every game released for the systems is available on the PS4 as well or on PC. I only have a PC and Switch this generation, but I don’t play many games these days so I really can’t answer this question. Guess I’ll just play my “casual” games on my switch, lol.

2 Likes

Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West are my all time favourite games.
I’m hanging for Forbidden west to come out on pc on the 21st this month. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Try Dragon’s Dogma 2… The release date is in 10 days… Badass game…

5 Likes

Hell, I am just starting into looking at Xbox one on FB marketplace because you get a system with game disks if you spend $200 not just a stupid system that doesn’t even have a disk reader

3 Likes

I really enjoy ffvii remake and rebirth. Really enjoyed the original ffvii. Cyberpunk is a really good game if you are into the genre, I am on playthrough #6,.

4 Likes

Unicorn overlord, If you are into Tactical games

3 Likes