Binge watched anime

What are some animes you just had to watch nonstop? As for me I don’t have time to do that anymore, but when I did it was:

Samurai Champloo
Death Note

5 Likes

One anime that I did binge watch in one day a few months ago was ‘My Dress-Up Dalring’! I just couldn’t stop watching it and I am VERY excited for the second season to come out! ^.^

6 Likes

I watch Miss kobayashi’s dragon maid in one sitting and over and over Dub and Sub it’s just my favorite anime. My second to watch over is “so i have been killing slimes for 300 years and maxed out my level”

7 Likes

I wish I could do that, but after 3 or 4 episodes I start to feel guilty that I’m not being productive… -.-it’s really annoying

4 Likes

Gate, S1 && 2. Also Girls Und Panzer S1.

4 Likes

I understand how you feel. Nowadays I would feel like that, but years ago I would binge watch without a care in the world.

5 Likes

Yeah. Guilty of that. Every moment I spend watching anime is time not spent writing. Bugger.

But sometimes one has to refuel the mind.

4 Likes

One needs moments of laziness for rest and reflection I’d say

5 Likes

ikr… It’s a constant struggle :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

So I pretty much binge watch all my anime. It’s hard for me to just watch one a week. I’d rather just sit down and watch a whole season, and yeah. There are days that I just sit there and grind out anime, kinda like @Keiffer does. Lol.

4 Likes

Dragon Ball Z… Sometimes 20 episodes per day… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Beastars and Aggretsuko.

4 Likes

I really liked Beastars. Didn’t think I would at first but yeah my mind changed quickly.

3 Likes

Random gobbo.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did he just try to lure a child with candy???

1 Like

I know it looks bad at first glance but he was just trying to get her to go back to the safety of the Wholesome Monster Girl Tavern! Goblin Slayer isn’t like that? I mean yeah, He USED to kill all goblins even baby goblins…but that was the old GS, this is the new GS!

The real issue is the bad parenting from the young Gobbo’s parents, letting her wander around aimlessly like that!

1 Like

Tell it to the Guard.

1 Like

1 Like

So I strapped myself down to watch an anime that I had no clue I would love as much as I do. “Frieren” I went from episode 1 to 17 in one sitting. I love that world and it’s rich lore especially when you develop interest in many of the characters and truly learn the struggles and the rebuilding of a destroyed world.

I am not going to bed yet, for I am about to embark on something several notches down I think. “Alice & Zoroku” I hope it is a very beautiful story. I will definitely let you all know how it goes when I kill it in 6 hours.

3 Likes