BL Webcomics

Has anyone read any good BL webcomics?

I’ve read a few, though mostly of Korean origin. Mistaken Lover, My Darling Signed In, Addiction, and (currently reading) Stuck in My Sister’s Dating Sim. I have several others on my list to read, but these are the ones I’ve read/currently reading.

6 Likes

I haven’t really read any, but I do know a site that has allot.

6 Likes

I read a few, can’t think of their names unfortunately. I was following one called Lean on Me but the artist had site issues and seems to be procrastinating on getting things going again and I have no real hopes it will ever be back. there use to be a webcomic site called duck something that had lots of stuff that was uncensored but I doubt its around any more. MY main issue is I won’t continue reading a BL webcomic if it shows no action, especially when they use censorship. IT takes me out of it when I see just a white blur or pixelation.

6 Likes

I do find the censoring to be annoying, but if the story is good enough then I’ll still read it. I’ve currently been reading on the Tappytoon’s app. I was starting to question the classification of the one I’m reading right now: Stuck in My Sister’s Dating Sim, but it has finally dispelled that doubt. I have been reading it quite happily though, since the story and artwork are right up my alley regardless of the BL content. I suspect there will be more than is currently available, just based on the pacing of the story, so I’m hoping it does continue.

4 Likes

To be completely transparent, I am new to the world of yaoi and/or virtual manga. I am reading Honey Bear off of Tappytoon. It is my first webtoon and I am really enjoying it! Honey Bear is not free and a person must pay to read its chapters. However, I am loving the art style and whimsical storyline! In Honey Bear, a jock meets a bakery owner by chance and develops a crush on him.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve already got a few of the webtoons in my library, with Honey Bear in my to read list. It looks good. :slight_smile: I’m almost done with the one I’m currently reading, or what is available. As I thought, there will be at least one more season. Though, with how good it is I wouldn’t mind them making even more than that and dragging it out some. While I wait though, I’ll have to decide what to read. Though Honey Bear is looking like a good contender for that spot.

3 Likes

There is a site called MangaBuddy that offers a lot I read mine there you don’t have to pay for it but sometimes you wait long times for new episodes to be uploaded. Some are updated weekly & biweekly some take a couple of months, so you have to be patient. I have picked a few titles that were dropped so I have to use my imagination on how it would end. I do recommend that you click on the I’m reading & read at least 1 chapter so it stays in your history. Some of the mangas are lightsabered some are natural so you just have to see. They have so many there just type in your interest in bl or yaoi and you start to get a list you click on them and you can get a little summary to see if it interests you. Some of my favorite titles are Tigers Wedding Day, Minmotion Syndrome you get a great Alpha & Omega story with children love them, Thirst, 10 Years that I Loved You the Most is heartbreaking but so good and if you need that good cry this is the one for you, NiJiu, Dawn of the Dragon, Roses and Champagne, Open Board, Smyrna & Capri and with this one you get babies, I do love those, Peach and her Papas, Dreadful Night, Pregnant In Boy’s School, Legs Which Cannot Walk, Under the Green Light, Kiss me Liar, Haru Wo Daite Ita is just so amazing and has an anime you just have to find it, Dangerous Convenience Store, Whose Baby is it?, Angel Buddy, Gold Grey, Ex-Husband Wants To Marry Again, Everlasting Love, My Beloved Fool, Gentle Forest, Mated to The Ruthless Alpha, Jinx, Kiraide Isasete, Tasamia, Okeri also has an anime on Crunchyroll, The Titan’s Bride also has anime on Amazon Prime, Samezoku e no sasagemono OMG how much I love this one, Given also has anime on Crunchyroll, Cherry magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard? also has an anime, Blind Play for suspense, Our Sunny Days, Murky Boundaries, Broken Boy, Talk to me Tenderly, How to Chase an Alpha babies are in this one, Raising a Child and Falling in Love, Sign, this is just some of my favorites, I do hope I have given you enough to get started, like I said there are many many more just find what appeals to you. I hope you don’t mind the book I wrote for the answer to your question. Have fun reading let us know if you enjoy any of them.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @GinGin1177

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @GinGin1177

3 Likes

Thank you, I will enjoy being here.

3 Likes

Thank you, I am going to have fun here I hope.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

My my, that is quite a list. I’ll have to look at least some of them up, lol. Add them to my list.

4 Likes

I love this community and thank you.

4 Likes

It’s a good list and I do hope you enjoy I have many more titles if you want them let me know. Have fun and enjoy reading.

4 Likes