BL Manga Suggestions?

I’ve read several BL manga, though I have watched more anime. With some I’ve read both the manga and watched the anime. Was wondering what many of you would suggest.

Some of the titles I’ve read are: Rin!, Our Kingdom, Sweet Revolution, Hyperventilation, Titan’s Bride, The Cat Proposed, Sick, Love Training, and Dekoboko Bittersweet Days. I plan on expanding this list as I’m able to acquire more manga to read. Reading online hurts my eyes, so I prefer having the hard copy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, what have you all read?

6 Likes

Go For It, Nakamura! series is really cute and a fantastic read. If you want something not to take seriously but imo is still a good hot read, Dick Fight Island 1 and 2 are nice novelties and a conversation starter should somebody see them on a shelf haha

6 Likes

I have 7 five tier bookcases in my room dedicated to yaoi manga. I have a lot of favorites but I’ll try to narrow it down to 10. Don’t be cruel, Coyote, Therapy game, I cannot reach you, Cherry magic, Love is an illusion, Sasaki and Miyano, Summer of you, On or off, and The song of yoru and asa. These are just a few of my favs :grin: I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

5 Likes

I’ll have to look a couple of those up, since I haven’t heard of them. But, thanks for the suggestions. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes