controller stickers fail

Anyone else totally not like the controller stickers that have been coming the last few months. I’ve gotten them two months in a row, and ended up just tossing them. I only have a steam deck, so they are totally useless to me.

3 Likes

Liz already sent an apology over them. The wrong ones were sent out.

4 Likes

January’s box had the right sizes and one for every standard console.

5 Likes

And none of which I own or ever use. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

There was a controller sticker for each of the current three mainline console controllers, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers. If you don’t have any of those consoles or controllers, that’s more of a you problem then anything else to be blunt. You could just use them as vinyl stickers if you want.

I only have a PS4 and a Switch so I can only use the one for the Pro Controller for the Switch, but I never put skins on any of my consoles or controllers. But they were nice anyway if I did feel like doing it.

The skins in Decembers box was the wrong size (Manufacturer mishap), so Liz sent out the sorry card and added the skins once again as an unlisted extra in Januarys box. As you can see with the Item checklist flyer she includes in each box, January didn’t have the skins listed on it.

So you don’t have to worry about getting them again in Februarys box, we might get some more in the future but not anytime soon most likely.

Not everyone has a steam deck, as it’s not very mainstream and is still a niche market for the most part. Hell I do PC gaming occasionally and use a standard Xbox controller for gaming on PC when I do, or keyboard and mouse. Liz usually makes the items that appeal to the most users, thus why the skins were cut to the 3 main console line controllers. If you threw them out because you just didn’t like them, that’s on you and your prerogative.

4 Likes

Tower skin when!

3 Likes

Tbh i actually have all 3 mainline consoles but i have a custom scuf ps5 controller, a series 2 pro Xbox controller, and game cube style joycon because the original joycons are entirely too small to fit my bear sized paws

3 Likes

I used a ps 4 controller with my laptop to play Genshin Impact before the lap top crapped out.

3 Likes

I still have mine. Didn’t know those were an error in the box. I don’t mind them, I don’t have a controller but technically I do. I have the OLED Tears Of The Kingdom Switch edition and it came with a controller that you can put the joy-cons in so I’ve been using that as an alternative controller.

4 Likes