December box

They are amazing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Interesting idea! That way you can tell if she is in the mood.
dirty GIF

2 Likes

It looks like an earthquake to me :joy:

4 Likes

Random gobbo.

3 Likes

3 Likes

So great to see the Goblin Slayer come around….

2 Likes

Wish i could find an amv for this song

3 Likes

I just got mine today!

also anyone else who got theirs am i crazy or are these skins HUGE! and fir nothing

4 Likes

Welcome to our community! Haven’t gotten mine yet, so no spoilers, please!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @UncutAlias , and I still haven’t gotten my box yet as its still in route. So I have no idea what you are talking about with “skins”. Don’t spoil it for me yet though and give everyone time to get their boxes in.

Or you can talk about the items in Decembers box or post the images here but be sure to spoiler blur the images and any other spoilers until the 24th so not to ruin the fun for anyone who hasn’t gotten their box yet.

5 Likes

Hence my vagueness ill wait a little till people get theres :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Few of us have gotten them already, waiting for mine should be here in a day or so. Just remember we are also coming off of xmas so places are still working through all them gifts moving through the system. Hang in there it will make it :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

My tracking finally updated. It was only received in China yesterday.

3 Likes

I received my box yesterday and asked Liz about it.
“All controller skins will be re-shipped. My production manager made a mess.:triumph:

3 Likes

Look at the positive side: we could keep them as stickers🥹

4 Likes

Welcome to our community! :beers:

3 Likes

This is a question about the figure for Decembers box, I just got both my boxes in today btw. Gonna spoiler blur the question so not to spoil the figure for everyone who don’t know what the scale figure for December was as they chose to be surprised by it.

Does anyone else have an issue with Christmas Albedo figure? The figure itself looks nice, but the issue I had was the metal peg in the stand was way WAY to long by about a centimeter to long as she would hover above the stand when you put her on it, also Her left wing fell off when I unboxed her, tried re-attaching it but it won’t stay in place by itself. I’m gonna have to super glue it in place. As for the stand, I took some wire cutters to shorten it a bit. but she still leans forward a bit when attached to the stand.

I also got the Black Friday Bikini Rias figure in one of my boxes as well, and there are a few issues with it too. The stand has the complete opposite problem that Albedo had as the metal peg is way to short as Rias is too top heavy and leans with the shorter peg, she could have used a longer peg or multiple peg parts mainly because of the material she is made out of. Bikini Rias is a bit more rubbery feeling then Maid Rias or even Christmas Albedo, Maid Rias and Christmas Albedo is made from a more sturdy PVC plastic while Bikini Rias is more flexible feeling, so the shorter peg with the material feels like she will topple over easily. Lastly I noticed two blue scuff marked on the leg of Bikini Rias as well.

I’ll post pictures later if anyone wants to see.
I was wondering did anyone else have these issues or was it just me?

2 Likes

Ill have to take a picture but i have one that the peg has given up on life, its not even broken it just wont try anymore an i have lost count on how many times ive tried lol with the stands and the pegs its a hit or miss

3 Likes

Yeah I had that issue with the Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire) figure we got, as she never stood straight and leans on her stand. The figure designers need to start considering “More than one peg” on their figures to make them more sturdy!

2 Likes