Figure Sales Sites

Making this as a place to list sales sites that are trusted, and those that are rip-offs.

Also where we can ask others if the have had any experienecs with _____ site, good or bad.

3 Likes

I am leaning towards listing Right Stuff Anime amongst the AVOID sites. Still fighting with them via email for a refund.

https://www.rightstufanime.com

2 Likes

I feel you I ordered something from rightstuff as well and after I ordered went to waiting for restock even though when I ordered it showed in stock.

5 Likes

Solaris Japan
Amiami
Tokyo otaku mode
Hobby link Japan
These are sites I use. Hope they can serve you all as well.

4 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/100063466035401/posts/6147284011961153/?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=6aamW6

3 Likes

I have her already. Tall & stunning.

2 Likes

That’s strange because I used to order from Rightstuf all the time, they have been in business since the 90’s and I used to order from them via catalog before the internet. But the last time I ordered from them had to be around 2010 or so online. I did hear Rightstuf was recently bought by Crunchyroll and they are merging them with the Crunchyroll Store, maybe that has something to do with your issues?

But like I said, I haven’t used then in about a decade as anime is not as niche of a hobby as it used to be and there are cheaper places to get anime these days

My additions to legit places to buy anime merch other then the typical mentioned AmiAmi, SolarisJapan, etc. would be:

• Crunchyroll Store (though their warehouse dept and logistics need work, as I’ve had damaged products packaging from them, but the figure inside was fine, if your a mint in box collector, avoid them)

• e2046 ( for garage kit stuff, they order in batches via pre-orders so items stay in pre-order state until enough is pre-ordered for a full batch to be produced, so the wait time is long, took me about a year to get my Rachnera Pre-painted figure, but she was worth it and the quality was fantastic! plus shipping was very secure and safely packed in foam blocks, so secure you could literally kit the box across the room and no damage to the figure in the package. )

• Sentaifilmworks (constant sales and discounts and Funimation/Crunchyroll’s direct competitor. They mainly sell DVD’s and Blu Rays though)

• Amazon of course, but be careful the product your buying is legit as they are known for hosting seller that sell knockoffs, but if that happens you can always return the item for a refund.

3 Likes

Yeah, Right Stuff was recommended to me by a coworker who is MUCH heavier into anime than I am (he buys figures in triplicate – one for himself, two to save as investments). But recently he told me to avoid them because they did get bought out by CR and he loathes CR for the reasons you mentioned.

4 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the TOM store. I get most of my figures there. I haven’t had an issue with them since I started buying my figures there. A heads up, though, they also have the 3 qty limit per figure too.

4 Likes

So you saw this one right? @Metallman Well its a start really not a fan of buying jacked up priced figures…

4 Likes

Hell yeah, I do! I added it to my wish list. I hope there’s a generous millionaire out there that will see it and buy it for me because I’m with you… I not a fan of buying figures at jacked up prices!!!

4 Likes

If only people wouldnt do it…

4 Likes

Then we’d all be able to get these amazing figures at a reasonable price. Sigh

5 Likes

Life could be that simple someday lol

4 Likes

Great Ghu…

The Albedo figure I pre-ordered from Right Stuff back around Thanksgiving or so that was due Dec 31 (and kept getting delayed) has FINALLY shipped. Due here Weds 17 April. Never using that Crunchyroll-owned company ever again.

6 Likes

Holy hell man, it still never got shipped tell now? Thats insane man

4 Likes

Glad that it finally shipped for you, man. I got mine a month or so ago… but I ordered through TOM.

4 Likes

I feel your anger. I too was frustrated with how long it took for a Pop Up Parade Raphtalia was taking so I bought one from www.crunchyroll.com and they both arrived at the same time. Weird.

3 Likes

O god you said crunchyroll!!!

2 Likes

Today Only Crunchy Roll Store is having a 25% Off sale storewide on all in-stock items!

I’ve ordered from them before so I know they deliver!
I went ahead and ordered this Ilulu figure which I totally forgot about that I wanted to order earlier this year! Its a Crunchy Roll Store exclusive marked down from $140 to $105 with free shipping! She will go well with my Tohru and Kanna figures I got from them earlier this year!

Didn’t know where to post this so I thought this post would be best!

2 Likes