Food!

I blew numbers going into work the other day :rofl:
Mayyy have fucked up there haha

6 Likes

Omgg this is the first time I went to this place. The brisket is super soft and flavorful and the Mac n Cheese :drooling_face::drooling_face:. Since it was our first time they gave us 2 coupons for a free sandwich our next visit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I to had brisket today at lunch :yum:

6 Likes

It was 3 meats ( brisket, ribs dry rub and turkey slices)

6 Likes

I’ll have to print out one of my pictures to send to you to bring them.

This is Fast Eagle 102, one of the 2 F-14s from VF-41 that shot down the Libyan Su-22s during the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident.

My first squadron. The shootdown was on the cruise before I got to the squadron, but I did work on the bird. At one point my name was on her nose gear door as Plane Captain.

She’s now here in Midland, TX at the Commemorative Air Force.

6 Likes

Do you have one Mission BBQ store at TX?

4 Likes

No, we don’t.

5 Likes

Today I did country style ribs with Aligot potatoes(cheesy potatoes)

Final result

7 Likes

Dinner today :raised_hands:t4: creamed corn rice with ham and shrimp in a garlic butter sauce :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Chicken & Shrimp Hibachi :fried_shrimp:

6 Likes

Simple .35 chicken ramen noodles, with hotdogs and a egg🥹

5 Likes

Lunch

7 Likes

Dinner is Kielbasa and 4 cheese rice.

7 Likes

Pretzel approved :heart:

7 Likes

Burrito time!

6 Likes

That’s one big burrito! where’d you get it? Make it yourself?

6 Likes

A place called lava-tana it is called the food truck burrito and my GOD it was packed lol half burrito half breakfest burrito with a full egg

6 Likes

So basically Breakfast and dinner all in one!

6 Likes

Yeah man but it was a superb burrito

6 Likes

I’m jelly because that looked Soooo goood, damn now I’m hungry! All I got is frozen meals in the house currently. Tempted to go to Taco Bell, won’t compare to that monster but it will get the urge out of me.

6 Likes