Food!

I thought Chipotle had big burritos but my goodness this thing hit all marks. Had that spanish heat that I enjoy at the start not to over powering then settled off into the breakfest part

6 Likes

Went out for BBQ. It was very good. :pig2:

8 Likes

Just got back from showing the insurance adjuster my car. 2-3 days to get the estimate together. Stopped off at Carl’s Jr to grab a burger combo with Dr Pepper for lunch. Was wearing my Navy veteran ballcap because it was by the door on my way our. Mgr gave me a veteran discount. Saved me $3!

8 Likes

Dinner :raised_hands:t4: bowtie pasta with bacon and chicken :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yeah I’m really working on my summer body

7 Likes

Dinneer todayy! Homemade baked mac n cheese, chorizo links with onions and corn on the cob :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Food and corn looks good. Can’t wait for fresh corn season later this summer :heart:

5 Likes

Kind of a kitbash between breakfast and dinner.

Sauteed sirloin tips with fried chunks of spuds, 3 eggs over easy on top, and an English muffin.

Chasing it down with a real cane sugar sangria soda from Mi Tienda.

6 Likes

Breakfast cornmeal with cinnamon and sweet italian sausage :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Store bought. Beef pot stickers, orange chicken, and sticky rice.

6 Likes

Dinner todayy! Baby back ribs, rice with bacon and sweet fried plantains :raised_hands:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

And Fried Banana!!

5 Likes

Hahahahaha those are not bananas is the plantains for tostones (green) that turns out yellow when you take too late to make them

5 Likes

Either way I knew what they were, I got some from a Jamaican place a while back love em

3 Likes

Let me just put this knowledge here for those who doesn’t know :wink:

5 Likes

Hestia its a banana to me lol either way super good :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I have a complaint about that chart, I love my Naners when they are a bit green, because I like the tarter taste. I never had a Plantain though, I see them all the time at the grocery store though.

5 Likes

Fry some up man you wont be disappointed

5 Likes

I don’t like bananas, but like the Plantains only when they’re green( for tostones or mofongo)
I make them anyway for my family since they love Amarillos :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not much into frying things, I always bake most my stuff that needs fried. Less grease. (lots of grease upsets my stomach if I eat too much fried food)

4 Likes