Food!

Not deep fried lol id say skillet or grilled, or as Hestia said

5 Likes

I heard you can air fried them, but I never tried :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

I will try it and let you know

5 Likes

I’d have to view an instructional video I guess because I don’t have a clue as to how to cook them then. There are some things I’m very good at cooking, but if it’s something I’ve never fixed I’d have to look up how to fix it. Most the time I leave the cooking up to my room mate as I have a deal with her where I buy the groceries (I make much more money then her) and she cooks them up and does the dishes.

5 Likes

We can learn together lol I havent either but I am always adding to my cooking so it will be a first for me, and we have master chef Hestia here

5 Likes

anyway I was just popping in for a bit to check the forum before I go fix dinner myself. Leftovers, baked chicken with ranch mashed potato’s and green beans.

5 Likes

Wow I really slacked today all I made was breakfast burritos lol Everyone else is having gourmet meals

5 Likes

Orange Chicken pizza rolls on white rice. Topped with cashews and Asian Noodles. Quick and easy dinner.

6 Likes

Asian dinner today :raised_hands:t4:
Chinese fried rice, boneless chicken thighs in a sauce with sesame seeds and storebought eggrolls in the Air Fryer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t4::face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

I got some from a Caribbean food truck in California one time. They’re pretty good!!

5 Likes

Its 1130am for me, but as im a graveyard shift worker this is Dinner time!!! I got a baked lasagna and mozzarella sticks from Denny’s for dinner… truck driver options are limited…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Dinner!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Rotini pasta with meat sauce :raised_hands:t4:

6 Likes

Ah you inspired dinner tonight Hestia

6 Likes

Hungry Yum Yum GIF by corgiyolk

4 Likes

Just realized I didn’t eat a thing all day, so heated up a quick Taco Salad Bowl. (Leftovers)

Nothing like eating late!

5 Likes

This is one of my favorite places to eat we have two in Annapolis the menu is great their ribs are to die for and the selections of sauces that you can use is awesome, plus they have RC Cola in the bottle.

5 Likes

I was scrolling fast and that registered in my mind as saying, “Nothing like eating larva!”

6 Likes

Yah, I’ll pass…(don’t click to unspoil if your squimish)

6 Likes

Ultimate comfort food: meatloaf, mac 'n cheese and black eyed peas. Sooo good!

7 Likes

Wendy’s for dinner (Baconator, chicken Nuggets, Dr. Pepper)

5 Likes