Food!

I did another Domino’s pasta bowl and garden salad.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with getting food from a place just not as much lol

5 Likes

I ended up going to Wichita KS yesterday for something to do, I went with my roommate and we ended up eating hibachi at this restaurant I found on 13th street by the Warren Theater called UMI. Usually we go to Kobi for hibachi but didn’t feel like driving halfway across the city just to go eat, so we found this place and gave it a try! I actually liked this place just as much as Kobi. I’ve been to five different hibachi restaurants and this is the only one I’ve found that even compares to Kobi!

Looks like Umi will be my new go to hibachi place for now on.

my room mate

I ordered the chicken and shrimp.

got plenty of left overs so I’ll be eating them tonight after I get back from Oklahoma City, going to a concert tonight.

7 Likes

Boneless skinless thighs, carrots, mushy spuds.

6 Likes

My friend @chefguillen234 made the fried chicken cutlet and I made the rice with ham and corn and the elbow salad :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Delicious and nutritious!!! Taste just like chicken!!!

5 Likes

What is the green in the meatloaf??? Bell pepper??

6 Likes

Okay this should be interesting, So you’re on Death Row what would be your very last meal and bonus why are you on Death Row. I’ll start for me Medium Rare T-Bone Steak with Baked Potato, Corn on the Cob a small house salad with French Dressing and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, and why I’m on DR because I flipped out over a big Naratu Gathering at Otakon

4 Likes

If only we had old sparky I wanted to go the popcorn route…Puffer fish is my last one. Why well to even eat it you need to sign a waiver but since I am already heading out of my physical mortal coil might as well go all in but it would be a full course Sushi meal

5 Likes

But their are only a few chefs World Wide who are trained tocook Puffer Fish,are you in Japan right now.

4 Likes

Some steak with Rosemary and butter & tostones :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

One day I’ll find a gal like you that cooks. But until then it’s pb&j and redbull lol.

4 Likes

Yes, a green bell pepper.

6 Likes

I love fresh rosemary. Such a wonderful scent.

6 Likes

It gives really good flavor to the steaks🤤

5 Likes

My birthday dinner was spaghetti, house salad and garlic bread. I ate so much food, by the end I was feeling like a stuffed crab.

6 Likes

Had to save room for my dessert: strawberry rhubarb pie with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. Sooo good!

6 Likes

VF-41 looks to be either a F-14B with the upgrade or a D model

4 Likes

Fast Eagle 102 is an A model.

She still has her P&W TF30 engines.

4 Likes

Aww okay

4 Likes