Food!

Dinnerr todayy, and inspired by music :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I finished cooking :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:
Rice with pork beans, oven chicken drumsticks, and leftover elbow salad from Sunday & avocado :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Was going to have the caprese portobello caps with this, but it’s 103 out. I was NOT turning the oven on.

This is the pic from the recipe. If snyone wants the recipe, PM me.

5 Likes

Today I made pastelon de amarillos, (is sweet plantains mashed with ground beef lasagna style) white rice and avocado :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

That cheese Layer is THICC!

5 Likes

Yasss colby jack and mozzarella on top melted first and then a quick 5 min broil to make it golden :drooling_face:

5 Likes

OM NOM NOM! They are a meal by themselves!

7 Likes

I just finish cooking dinner :face_holding_back_tears: Lemon Pepper chicken strips with alfredo spaguetti :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Filet Mignon wrapped in Bacon with Garlic New Potatoes and cooked Broccoli.

6 Likes

6 Likes

4th of July meal:
Half slab of ribs
BBQ beans
Corn shuffle
Salad
It was delicious, the meat fell right off the bone.

7 Likes

Picnic time! Chzbgr, hoggog, beef brat with hatch green chilis, and tater salad!

5 Likes

Went with a classic

Chili cheese fries!

5 Likes

I just did leftover KFC.

5 Likes

I want to say the new caramel cold brew M&Ms are surprisingly yummy pika

5 Likes

Firecracker Chicken!!

7 Likes

Dinner today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Spaguetti with meat sauce

7 Likes

Ooh! You just picked my menu for this weekend!

4 Likes

I did a meatball sub that I grabbed on the way home tonight. I forgot to take something out of the freezer this morning.

5 Likes

Do that all the time lol and nine times outta ten I am cussing myself out for it lol

5 Likes

Yeah, so usually for the weekday I get out of work and like at 3-4 pm or so I take the meat and defrost it with really hot water. Roughly I start cooking at 6pm :grimacing:

5 Likes