Gamer Liz Jigsaw Puzzle

Anyone having some issues with the Liz jigsaw puzzle that some may have received depending on “level”?

I think mine might have a missing piece—but also a duplicate piece, which I’ve highlighted in green in this image.

Gamer Liz Jigsaw Puzzle

Or is it just my luck? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I haven’t even tried to put mine together yet, as I’ve only recieved my first box, still waiting on my second box with the figure and T-shirt. Good thing is if I’m missing a piece I have will have a second set to hopefully get the piece I’m missing.

If you do end up missing a piece, simply contact support at support@theotakubox.com

4 Likes

maybe somewhere someone is looking for that exact piece lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Huh. Trying to find y’all a gobin husbando ain’t easy. Male gobbos are . . . less than savory.

Here’s a couple that aren’t too cringe,

1 Like

(only has interest in the Gobbo ladies)

no thanks

1 Like

Just finished mine last night, no missing or extra pieces. Of course I only did one of them, since they are both the same.

5 Likes

Nicely done @Zoysite13! I trust it was a mindful and mentally healthy experience. (I do puzzles and LEGO along with meditation to help calm my busy brain.)

I ended up just tossing mine out (figured it was not worth it to ask for a new one from customer support and the pieces are so tiny this image is almost more jigsaw cuts than actual image :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

2 Likes

You threw it out? Just should have contacted support instead! With the image you posted Liz would have no problem replacing the puzzle!

3 Likes

Crud why not send it back regardless, just get a rebate on shipping or something and let them figure out the rest

4 Likes

TOB doesn’t take returns, they usually just send out a replacement items in a future box, like if there was a missing or broken item in the box, reporting it via support, and then filling out the form they send you, you’ll get a replacement in the next available box (in Sept’s box case that would usually mean your replacement item will be in Nov’s box for example).

I’ve had to do it a few times, though rarely.
@pom you still have the picture proof, contact support and they should help.

4 Likes

Well I had to contact support myself, I was taking pictures of all the items for my Instagram review when I noticed it…
I’m Missing the non-ecchi version of Waifu Card #45!!!
I subscribe to two boxes in order to get both versions of everything for review purposes.

I also noticed the reusable straw for one of my Rias Gremory “Queen” Acrylic Cup’s was broken at the tip with a sharp edge.

Contacted Support with pictures, now it’s a waiting game.

3 Likes

I can attest to this. I had a card missing earlier this year and did the same in order to get it the following month.

4 Likes

Made it this far then remembered I don’t know how to do puzzles

1 Like

Nvm

8 Likes

Mine wasn’t really proportioned correctly, and I think I was missing some pieces.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @TheDxrkLegend

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @TheDxrkLegend

3 Likes

Nice. I am not sure I can complete it for 1 day :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome tot he Community @TheDxrkLegend

If you was missing pieces or got damaged items, contact support@theotakubox.com with pictures of the damaged item in question and they will replace it!

3 Likes

I didn’t have any extra pieces either. I got it completed in 1 hour and 40 minutes. Glued it down to a piece of printer paper and put a heavy book on it over night. Next day I watered down some Elmer’s school glue and brushes over the top making sure to fill in the cracks. Still waiting for someone to donate a frame at goodwill that I can buy.

5 Likes