Missing items.

Just received January s box and everything is cool in it. However there is a couple missing items, and thought I’d make a topic of missing items to see if anyone else didn’t get certain things in this box, and noticed in past boxes items were missing to.

Anyways in my box that came in today it was missing
Raphtalia: Iron on patch
A pin like all others before.

6 Likes

@kane164 the Raphtalia Patch is a VIP item. If you are legendary, contact CS.

Pin was removed from the box. Liz shared this update a few months ago… :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Liz always sends replacements if something is missing from the box. Please contact her through the support email address. I think it should be: support@theotakubox.com

5 Likes

Yeah I am legend I think been with them two years or so, and yeah customer service got back to me saying about the pin. And wanted a picture to verify all that I got in my box to show it wasn’t there.

Anyways besides this box has anyone else had issues with missing items now and then. That requires reaching out to customer service?

5 Likes

I’ve been a customer for some time now… and there were missing items and broken items (especially a few years ago). But CS is really good here… never had an issue resolving things.

5 Likes

Liz will help you for sure… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Of course! That is a large number of boxes per month. Everybody makes mistakes, especially when we talk about international shipping and so many subscribers. I’m glad we have someone to help us (Liz) when we have a problem.

6 Likes

This is kinda a missing item but it had a different item instead of what i was hoping for.

The box that had the Wedding Raphtalia art was also supposed to receive the Wedding Raphtalia Shirt(if upgraded) and I didn’t receive it. I was so bummed and I was left feeling I couldn’t contact CS about it because I had technically received the exact number of items I was supposed to. And there was nothing in FAQ about receiving a different item than what was promised.

5 Likes

In my April box the plastic cup was broken but no big deal I just glued the broken parts back onto the cup

5 Likes

Please reach out to support of broken items and they’ll reply asap with a link to fix the issue with the broken damaged item that showed up. They help out a lot and are great to us otakus and what they give us and the customer service aswell

4 Likes

Welcome @Moxie contact Liz at support@theotakubox.com.

4 Likes

Hi Tamkam, I just sent Liz an email thanks

5 Likes

just got my first box it was missing one of the figures. I emailed the support team already they have not responded

4 Likes

She will reply :slight_smile:

4 Likes

she did just now

4 Likes

It happens now and then, once I got a clean card in place of an ecchi one, Hestia’s pony tail was popped off when I opened her, but it wasn’t anything a little glue couldn’t fix… a couple times the leaflet is missing but its not the end of the world because we have this forum to identify most items and characters (none of us ever figured out who the neco girl on the winter hat was. TOB customer service is the best customer service I have ever received in my life. Reasonable response times and super helpful.

4 Likes

I didn’t get my December 2023 box at all

4 Likes

Mine is in transit in NJ🥹

4 Likes

Didn’t the Dec one just get sent give it some time

3 Likes

Yes for me I go the email saying it was sent out last Friday Dec 29th

3 Likes