Box issue

Has anyone else been having issue with the emails not coming through when shipped, and or the monthly purchase dates? I havent been getting my emails, and it seems to be charge delay on the boxes

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @kane164. I would reach out to @Liz and her team for issues

4 Likes

@kane164, you should contact support about that. I had the same issues. I was unsubscribed from emails.

4 Likes

You should contact support. I am sure you will get help you need.

5 Likes

Check your Spam folder, 1st. I had to “un-spam” mine. Then, if they are not in spam, check with support.

4 Likes

I apparently had to re sign up for it but have a new issue saying my box was canceled by customer? Anyone know what that means?

4 Likes

Yeah, this is the job for “tananaanananaa”, customer support!

3 Likes

Yes i too have been having that issue recently.

5 Likes

There seems to be a issue with the email support now aswell it keeps bouncing back to me saying it can’t be sent

4 Likes

Wonder if it’s due to the Covid restrictions or something why it’s being bounced back or something?

2 Likes

Hi, sweetie! Please message me with your e-mail, so I can help! -Liz :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Alright sent the pm.

5 Likes

Hope that everything is going well with contacting Customer Support. @wolffangs6969

4 Likes

hi liz;
app still poopy

bit i got my box this afternoon

ty liz

5 Likes

albedo has no undies…going freebird huh? A little drafty? RPG, air conditioning…. The box was interesting and you did good Liz by getting me a black shirt… anything that is white will probably not be white anymore due to where I work… that’s just the simple fact.

The stocking cap is nice too but unfortunately I have to wear a uniform at work so I’ll be able to wear it when I go to the store and stuff but not at work… I did not open the other figurine. It actually looks expensive in certain figurines from like figma or funnimation. I never opened the box. Try and keep it pristine because once I touch it with mine greasy dirty metal shaving wood chips, plastic tip tans chances are it’s not gonna look the same lol.

If that’s a January box it took quite a long time to get here… I feel I got lucky because I came home from work less than an hour after the box was delivered… the police are doing a little better of a job on Main Street but I’ve sold lotta drugs out there hence because it’s so hard out there. People are steals stealing stuff a lot of it’s due to the lack of jobs in the area but me being a person that has a criminal record due to his past lack of education and employment that it’s really not a good idea …

I’m not a perfect individual. I am a recovering drug addict and it took a very long time for me to straighten my act out and actually talk being incarcerated and losing everything for me to wake up and when I tell you everything I mean everything your girlfriend, your home, your belongings, your job and even your parents, so while I can sympathize with the people who are having a hard time, I still had to say stop stealing my stuff and I had to go through the bother of getting a doorbell camera and asking the building owner to have access to her close circuit TV to make sure that I get my deliveries and not only that my important mail from my medical insurance and my drivers license …

The world’s not getting any better, unfortunately and anime kind of tells the future a little bit… we’re getting more mechanized and less human and the game is getting harder and harder and harder, especially as you get older… cultures change but morals don’t…

God bless everyone and I am not sorry for the wall of text

4 Likes

It’s good you are done with the Demon. That’s never an easy thing to do. It puts claws deep inside…

5 Likes

Been down that road. Clean since February of 1983.

6 Likes

Out of curiosity are you supposed to get the chibi figure as well if you opt for the full figure option because I have never gotten a chibi figure in my boxes since I started this.

4 Likes

I figured. I was just wondering

4 Likes

I found the answer here Is there a fee to join? - The Otaku Box . The full figure replaces the mini-figure - we won’t be receiving both.

4 Likes