General Fussing

Makes my hand hurt

4 Likes

Kiss it better Mage

2 Likes

@Keiffer take it day by day man, maybe some ice could help?

4 Likes

I See You Wtf GIF by For(bes) The Culture

3 Likes

I’m a bit upset over this, but there is nothing I can do about it. I recently bought two figures off the Crunchyroll Store, they came in yesterday. Just a couple of Pop Up Parade figures. Anyway what makes me mad is after I bought them and they shipped off a couple of days later, the Crunchyroll Store decided to have a clearance sell, and sold both the figures I had just bough three days earlier for 25% less then I paid for them!!

I know, I know, free market and such. But it hurts when that happens, I wish they would retroactively discount items it someone buys them within a couple of days of the sale to the discount price. When stuff like that happens you feel like you got played.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard MANY complaints about CR doing that. Both of my local friends who are in the hobby refuse to shop at CR.

3 Likes

O you to? It seems to be the norm for CR

4 Likes

Look At Me What GIF by Bounce

2 Likes

Angry Lets Go GIF by Pokémon

4 Likes

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

3 Likes

Or it would be cool if they gave your account some sort of point/credit. That’s the shitty part of buying figures never know when they will be on sale or what not. I’m happy that the Agir figure I pre ordered I got for like $150 when it was first dropped, now it’s like $200+

3 Likes

wwe smackdown GIF by Leroy Patterson
This how @MageHeart and @Beestie team up on me.

2 Likes

How’s wild hearts bro?

3 Likes

I got a general fussing
This man @somwhere, pops in and out of reality and the moment you think you are safe he pops back in pokes the caged bear and then proceeds to vanish yet again :expressionless: . Kidding duders lol These jabs are good old fun
Fight Shut Up GIF by Golden Wolf

3 Likes

Idk haven’t played it lol Actually I do have a fuss about that though, been watching someone play it via ps5 share screen. its slow super slow and the monsters are so so large you can’t even see your character when they are right on top of you to the point you are looking inside the monster lol I feel like they tried way to hard

3 Likes

If it’s SYMPATHY you’re looking for, you can find it in the dictionary sandwiched between SHIT and SYPHILIS!

2 Likes

General fussing!
My problem is this @MageHeart always summoning me like I’m some summon

Lol you don’t want the smoke. Lol.
I’d figured you be playing it. Im just excited for D2 lightfall. Tuesday !!! I work til Wednesday and I think I feel a serious cold and sickness taken affect Thursday 
caugh caugh !!

3 Likes

LMFAOOO I do bringing the best outta people, we bout to have a smoke off :joy:, Nah man I saw wild hearts and was like " coooooooooool
back to rise for a 3rd time lol" I just cant go back to destiny I went heavy on 1 and 2 super heavy lost my wife cause of it. Now that is up to you lovely folks to figure out if I was serious or not :wink:

4 Likes

Hahah. It doesn’t look bad. Like watching the gameplay. You gonna be playing lightfall?

3 Likes

More then likely not I have so much to play already lol

4 Likes