General Fussing

Dear Amazon;

Just because I bought product ______, does NOT mean I need to see 450 variants from 450 other sellers with 450 other prices every time I open you for the next 450 days.

Love,

Cranky Yankee

/rant

5 Likes

too late to show me these 99999999 variations of that product I just bought and won’t need another one for 3 years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Old people problems lol.

4 Likes

finger

4 Likes

Ebay- We saw you bought and or looked at this…Here is 500 more priced 10x more then the one you were thinking and or bought…

5 Likes

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

3 Likes

Legit GIF

3 Likes

Blah, blah, blah.

blahblahblah (2)

3 Likes

Don’t blah blah blah me. Lol

2 Likes

Great I needed a place to vent/ also wanted to worn people of this company.

Want a company to over extend orders, treat you like an idiot, that has a SHTIY service system and basically try MULTIPLE TIMES to steal from you. Use Bradford Exchange.
Been harassing me since precovid on a resend charge on an order I had to fix.

Ive fussed, I’ve warned and now i shall speak no more of them.
Maybe back for a different subject on how all the thrift stores in my town are being made into churches or Christian schools when there’s already 7 different denominations of such.

5 Likes

Yeah, no Bradford Exchange wants waaaaay too much money for their stuff and then run you ragged if you try to cancell a series they start sending you.

Been like that since the 60s.

4 Likes

Yeah I know that now, heck I could’ve used that $$$$ for anime, figures, manga, etc., I could kick myself for how much I’ve wasted on/ with them.

5 Likes

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

4 Likes

This is why I never indulge myself in many communities This really is my first one talking in and taking part in

6 Likes

I never thought Idiocracy would be a documentary.

4 Likes

LMFAO duders I can see the differences alone, I gave the warning I made sure it was pointed out be CAREFUL lol

4 Likes

Lol i was week …wanna see what it looks like i hav one right hear

3 Likes

With who that eraser thing?.. cuz somwere got his from there

3 Likes

I believe he’s talking about aliexpress.

3 Likes

@Keiffer some pretty sneaky tactics right there. Full of KO and bootleg stuff, although some of it is really nice, you just have to look at pics and comments of the people that bought them.

4 Likes