Genshin Impact

The daily gifts are trash definitely. I’m playing since release and I only lasted a couple of weeks collecting these, then completely forgot they exist. Regarding the character ascension, I don’t remember it being hard, the real point here is to farm great artifacts, then the enemy’s level won’t be a problem. I mean, when I’ve waited for some characters I prepared artifacts for them in advance, and even on 1lvl they already did great damage. Elemental damage bonus > Crit damage bonus > Attack bonus is the holy trio of all builds

4 Likes

Well, there is a good point too - that means that 95% of the current content of the game is still open for you. I remember being AR 16 (multiplayer unlock) after 6 hours of play, finishing the prologue

4 Likes

I am 99% sure you have simply built your character incorrectly, or you missed something. You can track the enemies you need via the Adventurer’s Handbook. Or if you want to be the absolute exploration speedrunner, try https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/

4 Likes

Well, you can lower your world level in the menu. Regarding the artefacts, you can save yourself lots of time and patience if you show your sets. Im level 57 and I was F2P until I got to the endgame, only then I began buying blessing of the moon bi-monthly, so I’m pretty much an expert at this point.

4 Likes

Regarding the world level, I suspect he might not be able to. I’ve read in a few places that players have to reach World Level 5 first.

4 Likes

New Abyss squad. (their eyes are closed because their future is bright)

5 Likes

So lucky! I didn’t run with the same luck. I tried to aim for Yae thrice and nothing yet :pensive: the last two pulls on a five-star are Shenhe and Ei Raiden and both of them are currently on 50 unable to upgrade yet. The traveler is only one at 70, while the rest are between 40 to 60 level.

5 Likes

Luck definitely played a role here, but those were just lots of savings. I also met the opposite of luck by getting Mona 8 times… That felt bad since there is no C7, and for 5-star duplicates after C6 you get just 5 wishes (lol what). It is my nightmare now to not only lose 50/50 but also get another Mona…

4 Likes

The dendro traveler has lots of potential in the abyss indeed. I’d say even underestimated potential…
Screenshot_10

4 Likes

I’m just thinking, in your place, I’d go for farming the easy-one bosses to have at least some characters high-leveled and with upgraded talents. Like Sucrose instead of Traveler or Bennet instead of Sara.
Also, I know you have Bennet, and energy-charged-built Bennet is a great addition to Dehya, because two pyro grants you a bonus attack + his elemental burst can boost any attack up to 80%, and his burst also heals. Plus Dehya has the ability that she regenerates her HP almost fully after losing 60% of her HP, which makes her almost unkillable:

So Dehya with her ability + Barbara as a healer + Bennet as a support and an additional healer could make an epic undying team imo

4 Likes

Hey @JoJotheThird,

I had mentioned in a different post, spending more time on Genshin Impact’s PS4 version.

Here are the characters currently owned. Notice, they are between 40 - 60 level for the most part.
Hard to level up without harvesting for quite some time. :liz_angry:

5 Likes

That’s cool @StrikerRiku87, also you have a pretty good amount of characters I must say! Farming for their level-up may be a pain indeed. 400 purple talent books, two million of mora, 46 boss materials… And this fungal crap for most of Sumeru’s characters. However, to be honest, I personally have nothing particularly to farm the last year of play, so accending characters is like a hobby. Can’t miss the opportunity to show mines too. I also have maxed out the friendship with each character (except Kaveh, he is new)

4 Likes

That is a fantastic effort. Amazing man.

4 Likes

Spectacular :liz_bongo: That’s an incredible feat man, :man_bowing:t4: respects. All you characters are in the 90s, really darn good man. Kudos :ok_hand:t4:
Especially since you have Lady Guuji of the Narukami Shrine , my fave waifu from Genshin ! (I don’t have her yet, internal cries)

5 Likes

Many thanks! Indeed, Yae is my top waifu from Genshin too. Actually, the most precious gem of my collection - much time and resources were spent, and a couple of reruns for sure. Her skill is tearing apart everything. The artifacts were gathered and selected literally by years now haha

4 Likes

5 Likes

Nice pic :+1: This thing on her head (in both skins) looks like part of a curtain :laughing:

4 Likes

Here is Yae Miko …
She’s enjoying my efforts on the 50/50, but not granting me her eternal foxy presence for the 2nd time around :pensive:

4 Likes

The gacha sometimes is painful. I’d say almost all the time :joy: I hope they’ll rerun Yae just as they used to rerun Childe… Something also tells me that with this amount of characters, they will need to add the third banner :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

BTW, here’s some Version 3.8 freebies.
Get it done before midnight tonight.

4 Likes