Have you ever been trolled or cyber bullied?

I’m just ignoring that stuff. It does not even bothers me. In most cases, I turn off the chat.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a beautiful feature. I think the worst I’ve ever been witness to was the text chat in a LoL games…in like 2013, yeah people were pretty toxic.

3 Likes

If only adult life had a chat window I could just turn off I would never run audio at work and just close the chat box but then again I do get my cheeky shots in on my boss when he wants to push me with his crappy trolling :smiling_imp: I do get a little evil

3 Likes

That would be a lovely mod for life , lol.

3 Likes

Just need it to exist now

4 Likes

Yeah maybe Daddy Elon has something in the works.

3 Likes

I’ve read Elon Musk suffered really intense bulling when he was a kid. I wonder what are his thoughts about it now.

4 Likes

I doubt he cares now or even thinks about it. To busy changing the world. What greater feeling knowing your doing way better then your bullies are. Dudes a genious

3 Likes

He is probably finding each of them and conducting experiments on how long they can survive in a vacuum or preparing them to be shipped to Mars :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah. Sending all the bullies to a shitty planet is ideal

4 Likes

@somwhere I get your point. So much going on in his life and so many things he can do at the present to even have time to remember his past.

4 Likes

Yup. I’m beleive in just letting things go. No point in dwelling on dumb stuff, and letting it leave rent free in your head. I’m sure he’s doing the same thing. He’s really looking to the stars. I’m curious to see what else he has in store for man kind. Already he’s done a ton

3 Likes

To be honest no, but if I was anything I was a cannibal troll. I used to consistently be in most anime/fitness groups and of course you would have people being ignorant who took it to a whole new level.

When you start to level the playing field for the victim, you give them the courage to fight back. Swim or drown, that is your right.

4 Likes

Trolled and cheated lot of times. It feels shMeful even to share that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Often. Only solution I ever found to even partially work was to not feed their narcissism and ensure others didn’t either.

3 Likes

Not exactly tolling or bullying Sort of gossiping maybe? The point is that I’m sort of on the other side this time XDDD

A few months ago a guy ( I want to believe it was just boy xD) asked me if he could play together and get on a voice call, and I explained I don’t feel comfortable doing that. He got mad and said something like “Fine. So don’t talk to me ever again.” only to come back around 15 minutes later with “Hi, is there anything you’d like to tell me?”

I didn’t make a big deal out of it but I told some friends and we now call him the “never again boy” :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes