Hello im deathspark.

Hi welcome to community @Deathspark21 hope you enjoy you’re stay here and to each there own on subs or dubs right :rofl:

4 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

For real :rofl:

4 Likes

While I do admit there are some good dubs out there me personally chose sub’s

4 Likes

The only one I watched DUB was Fire Force and I feel I should re-watch it Subs :rofl::face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Yes exactly

4 Likes

Watching and prefering subs is fair. Its good that there are choices. I just would never be able to watch much with always keeping up with my kids. I did typically watch subs before havijg them but went back to dub since. One thing that sucks about being mainly dubbed though is it cuts off access to alot of great anime that never got dubbed.

5 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

4 Likes

nice to meet you deathspark and welcome to the community some of my favorite anime’s are utawarerumono, that time i got reincarnated as a slime, hyakkaryouran samurai girls/bride, hyperdimension neptunia, and high school dxd.
2006-06-17-23659

5 Likes

Subs v dubs. Its all preference really. I like dubs just becasue i can put something on while i do something else and still follow the story. Subs are for when i am dedicating my time to watching a show. I do preferr dubs over subs but im good either way.

Welcome to the community @Deathspark21

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! I watch dub/sub 50/50%. Depends on the mood and the anime

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I understand your predicament about kids, the best part will come when you can share your favorite anime with them!

4 Likes

Welcome Deathspark21! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi ya! :slight_smile:

6 Likes