Honkai: Star Rail

I remember that when I got my first two or three really good 5* artifact sets the game became easy as hell (only the abyss remained a challenge). It just takes time to farm a really good set. But as I said once before, even characters of level 1 with great artifacts do big damage

6 Likes

I jus got her 2 times in a row :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Better.use this one quick
Hsrver10jytghc

8 Likes

Can’t be too much Tingyuns haha :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Worked. Thanks!

7 Likes

Had another one it expired in a day…my bad.

6 Likes

I haven’t ascended any of my characters… Though they’re all Level thirty’s 4 close to it… If you don’t go past a certain point in the storemode. It won’t allow you to progress players and your level cap stops At twenty… But you still collect Experience points… So I have a surplus of over 70K in my next level up after 20 is only 1600 so as soon as I do that mission. I’ll just bump up all the way to whatever the h*** it takes me

6 Likes

Well yeah, the Jarivo-VI story missions are kinda like the prologue of the game, thus most of the functions will be restricted till the player finishes Cocolia’s story. Imo the story quests are kinda short and there is not much of them, I’ve run out of content for weeks now…

6 Likes

Yea but leveling is super easy i only started this week and im 33 its just how you go about it

5 Likes

@Z3rrowtoxx - Thanks for the code, might have expired but I’ll give it a try.

@JoJotheThird - my friend, idk how do you do it but my respect :man_bowing:t4: on another note, I was able to upgrade my skills on a few of them, so let’s see how much better it is. Although, I was humiliated by the Lupus Wolf, my crew wasn’t up to the task :pensive:

@MageHeart - it’s great to know that someone cruises the same thing, I feel ya bud :handshake:t4:

4 Likes

BTW, here’s a little teaser from ACEN’s Genshin Impact meet up.

Hoping they will make her a playable character soon! :pray:t4:

6 Likes

I don’t know if this is a joke or not, but Hina in Genshin is Yae Miko’s fictional persona of Gorou, for whom he is in charge of a newspaper column. Pun with a stand is very good :rofl:

7 Likes

Btw, yesterday there was supposed to be a stream dedicated to the update. But they messed up and delayed it till today. We’ll get 100 stellar jades as apologize. Also here are some codes:

CS75WMP976AK
ZTPTNMTX8LUF
8A6T6LBFQ4D3
DB7A64BW8LC7

7 Likes

She is. She’s on an upcoming update 1.2 and she’s. Same race. Tiny gun. And she’s supposed to be a really good supporter. That’s what I read. And it showed her in banner.

5 Likes

Yes the update got postponed cause. It had glitches in the US version but. The China version launch Already I got Launch yesterday… Our update will be soon.

5 Likes

No. Problem with the code? If you scroll up at the top of this page there’s 3 code. That haven’t expired … Try any of them that I put up Only bad thing I’ll say is that expired. I’ll keep posting for sure.

5 Likes

If she the one that’s supposed to have fictional damage that’s supposed to be the most rare fighting ability cause she’s supposed to be in the next update

5 Likes

I believe this only 24 hours hurry…HURRRY

7 Likes

I got her lvl 35 so far and her bran new5 star light cone

![

7 Likes

Yeah, Serval is dope! I beat all the SU levels using her abilities. For a 4* she is pretty OP

7 Likes